🧟‍♂️Part 28🧟‍♀️

Yesterday was just a normal day. People smiling to each other, hug each other, hold hands with each other and talk to each other but today people started to bite other peoples. That's when it starts, The Zombie Apocalypse
-----------------------------------------------------------
•Jeon Yeonji•
"Yah, you dare to insult my beautiful Jinnie. I'm going to hit you with my beautiful big hands. I don't care if you're a girl" Jin Oppa said as he stomp in front of Jiji. The two of them glared and ready to throw hands to each other. Let's say, Jin Oppa tried to intimidate Jiji but instead, he's the one who got intimidated by Jiji.

"Okay I give up. This girl is hella scary and also that girl" Jin Oppa pointed at Jiji and me with a scared face.

"True, that's why they got along so well when they first met" Hoseok join in and send a wink to me. I quickly looked away so they can't see me blushing. If they do, they'll tease me nonstop.

Everytime I'm with one of the boys, my heart feels like it will explode. I always keep it a secret because I'm afraid they'll reject me as they only see me as their little sister and it will only bring harm to us. Like, when the boys will protect me from the zombies and they will got bitten instead. I don't want that to happen. I rather sacrifice myself than making them sacrifice their selves. Let's not talk about it anymore.

"Kook, can you still walk?" Taehyung asked and look at Jungkook worriedly.

"I can massage it for you- ow hyung" Jimin slapped Taehyung's head causing the younger boy to whine.

"Oh shut up Tae, just help me get this heavy boy back to his room" Taehyung pouts and nodded. He looks cute. I wanna squish those- okay stop.

Jungkook pushed them away, not too rough, and walked in front of me like his little Kookie didn't got kicked by me. I waited for him to do something to me like hitting me but I know he wouldn't do that because he loves me even if I always acted like a brat to him.

"I see you like my hyung's" He whispered just enough for me to hear but not to the others. I nearly hit his Kookie again but he was fast enough to stop my knees from hitting it again.

"I always know you're secrets. Your hearts feels like it will explode when you're around them but you don't want to tell them because you're afraid they'll reject you and it will cause harm to others, am I right?" I stood frozen there but I quickly pulled him back before he can walk away.

"Don't tell the others or I'll tell your secret too" Well yeah, I know his secret. I'll tell you who's it later.

"Oh really? What's my secret then?" He gave me a smirk when I didn't answered him for a minute. Oh don't be so confident Kook, you'll be shock when you heard what I'll say next.

"That you like Jiji"