🧟‍♂️Part 2🧟‍

Yesterday was just a normal day. People smiling to each other, hug each other, hold hands with each other and talk to each other but today people started to bite other people's. That's when it starts, The Zombie Apocalypse
-----------------------------------------------------------
•Jeon Yeonji•
We walk inside our school gate to see everybody crowding something. We decided to look what's happening. Someone is biting my classmate? The principal came and asked what is happening. Suddenly the guy who's biting my classmate stands up and jump to the principal and bit him. Jiwoon grab my arms and we run away from them. Jungkook is tailing behind us.

"Jiwoon where are we going?"

"We're going home"

"What? Why?"

"Stop asking some questions and run faster"
I quickly get the keys in my pocket and unlock the door. Once we get inside we immediately lock the door and Jungkook push the couch towards the door so it can't be open.

"What about Mom and Dad?"

"Let's try calling them"

"Hyung don't, it's too dangerous to call them. What if they're running away or hiding from that nasty creatures then you suddenly call and they forgot to silents their phones it's going to be risky"
Jiwoon look down and nod.

"You're right"

"It's a zombie apocalypse?"
They turn their heads to my direction and nod.

"I hope Mom and Dad is okay"

"I hope so too Sis"

(Jungkook will call you Sis while Jiwoon will call you by your name)

We sat down at the remaining couch and wait for Mom and Dad to come home. 1 hour of waiting but Mom and Dad still haven't come home. We wait until it's already 1 o'clock pm. I'm already hungry. I bet we all are hungry. I slowly head to the kitchen and cook some pancakes. While I was cooking there's a loud knock on the door and some yelling outside.

"LET US IN"

"Should we let them in Hyung?"

"I don't know, what if they're bitten? I can't risk our lives"

"I SAID LET US IN"

"Jiwoon you should let them in"

"I can't risk our lives-"

"What if they're still humans huh? You will let them just die out there?"

"Okay fine but I will not let them in if they're bitten"

"Of course you won't"
I cook another 8 pancakes for the new people's that is going to live with us.

{A/n:} Just imagine that Yeonji heard Jin calling everyone's name as he was checking if they're complete so that's how she knew they're are 8.

Zombie ApocalypseOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara