🧟‍♂️Part 23🧟‍♀️

Yesterday was just a normal day. People smiling to each other, hug each other, hold hands with each other and talk to each other but today people started to bite other peoples. That's when it starts, The Zombie Apocalypse
-----------------------------------------------------------
Jeon Yeonji•
"Yeonji are you sure this is the tent? Violet won't lie to us" Hoseok whispered to my ear so Vi can't hear us.

"I'm sure this is it and how would you know that Vi won't lie to you? You just met her for like 2 or 3 days" I whispered back and fake a smile when Vi looked at us.

"You got a point. Let's just ask her" Before Hoseok can take another step forward, I grabbed his hands and pulled him back to his place.

"Don't ask her just like that, she might freak out and she'll never tell us. Let's keep an eye on her and see if she's turning into one of them and maybe we can find something suspicious in her body like some wounds or bite marks" Hoseok nodded and invited himself inside Vi's tent which made her nervous.

I just stayed outside but still keep an eye on Vi. We never knows when she'll turn into a zombie. I caught a glimpse of a bandage that is wrapped around her legs before she pulled down her pants hiding it. I think Hoseok saw it too because he keeps staring at it and slowly stood up.

"Vi, what happened to your legs?" Vi look down and nervously answered us.

"I-uh I tr-tripped in the woods b-but it's nothing serious"

"Vi, I know you're hiding something from us " Vi take a deep shaky breath before she collapse. Her body is shaking violently and her eyes are turning white before it stops shaking and suddenly, her white eyes snapped to our direction. She got up in a weird way that a snapping sound can be heard. She growled before she started running to us.

"Hoseok tell everybody to run" I shouted as Vi run behind us.

"What about you?" He shouted back.

"I'll distract this zombie Vi, now go" He nodded before running to the center of the camp. From the corner of my eyes, I saw everybody running away, I even saw Taehyung and Seon getting out of the tent and running to the direction where the house is located along with Hoseok but someone is following behind them and I don't know who it is. Screw this zombie, I stop running and took out my gun.

"Sorry Vi" I press the trigger and it landed on Vi's forehead making her collapse on the ground dead. I sigh and run to the camp but to witness some zombies eating the people who are still left in the camp.

"Damn it" After I said that, a zombie jumped from behind me and tackled me to the ground. I hold it's shoulder to keep it away from me and to prevent being bitten but this zombie is strong. If I reach out for my gun then it will bit me. And you know what I did? I freaking let it bit me on my arm and reach out for my gun. I shoot it in the head and some of it's blood splattered to my face and shirt but that's not my problem. I just got bit by a zombie and I'm turning into one of them in a few minutes. I didn't even said my goodbyes to my family and friends and I still haven't found the others. I didn't realize I was crying until I felt it drop to my arms.

"Yeon? I thought you ran away with Hoseok and Taehyung" I quickly hide the bite mark but Jiji saw it. She gasped but didn't run away.

"Oh god you got bitten" She kneeled down beside me and inspect the bite mark but I immediately yank it away and pass her my gun.

"If I turn into one, kill me just please find the others and tell them I love them very much" She pushed the gun away and help me stood up.

"I'm not killing you, you're my friend no you're like my little sister already. I can't just kill you, you're a strong girl and you'll turn into a woman soon. You're not going to become a zombie because you're immune"