🧟‍♂️Part 17🧟‍♀️

Yesterday was just a normal day. People smiling to each other, hug each other, hold hands with each other and talk to each other but today people started to bite other peoples. That's when it starts, The Zombie Apocalypse
-----------------------------------------------------------
•Jeon Yeonji•
"Wait, Jungkook has a crush on me?" Jenny Eonnie points to Jungkook's room and to herself. I have a feeling that she will do something that involves Jungkook but I know Jenny Eonnie is not a bad person like Liana. If only I knew.

"I don't know but maybe?" I shrugged and look around to where Jin Oppa and Jimin was earlier but they weren't there anymore. Maybe they both left to give us a privacy and now I'm all alone with Jenny Eonnie.

"You don't know? You said earlier that he has a crush on me and now you said you don't know" She slightly raise her voice which really surprised me but the question is why is she so angry and why is she raising her voice to me?.

"I didn't said earlier he has a crush on you, I said he might has a crush on you. It had a might"

"Why are you so angry about it that you just raised your voice to me?" She didn't answer me and I got annoyed so I just left her there and walk inside Jungkook's room. Jungkook saw my face and he immediately stood up from his bed and hug me.

"I heard everything, if I were you I'll be upset and annoyed too and Imma beat her up"

"She's still Jimin's cousin, we don't want Jimin to get angry to us for beating his Noona. When I first saw her, I thought she's nice and I'm also excited to have a new older girl in our group because I want to know how it feels when you have an older sister but turns out she's I don't know, faking her personalities" Jungkook sat me down in his bed still hugging me. Jungkook keeps comforting me for another 5 minutes and that's when a knock was heard.

"Jungkook you in there?"

"I'm here Jin hyung"

"Is Yeonji with you?" Jungkook didn't answer Jin Oppa for like 10 or 15 second. He only answered Jin Oppa when I nudge him.

"Yeah" Jungkook walk to the door and open it.

"I'm having a bad feeling about that Jenny girl since I first saw her" Jungkook lock the door and sat beside me while Jin Oppa sat at the chair that is just beside the bed.

"Honestly me too, that's why I didn't have a crush on her"

"Then why are you acting shy around her?" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"It's because I don't want her to know that I don't like her around us"

"Wah, that was a nice idea Kook" Jungkook smirk proudly and wink at me but I just rolled my eyes because of his cockiness.

"If she's not Jimin's cousin, I might have already ruined her ugly annoying face" Jin Oppa act like he's beating Jenny Eonnie but in reality he's actually punching an air. He freezes and look at us with wide eyes.

"When this apocalypse still didn't happen, Jimin told us that he only have one cousin that is a girl and the rest of his cousins are boys. His cousin that is a girl died because of a car crash and her name is not Park Jenny it's...

Park Kiyoung"