🧟‍♂️Part 36🧟‍♀️

Yesterday was just a normal day. People smiling to each other, hug each other, hold hands with each other and talk to each other but today people started to bite other peoples. That's when it starts, The Zombie Apocalypse
-----------------------------------------------------------
•Author•
She keeps staring at Jungkook and keep thinking if she should take this opportunity to do what she always wanted to do with him. She already decided that she will do it no matter what as she's already impatient. She carefully get down of the bed where she had been sleeping and quietly walk to Jungkook's right side since he's sleeping on Hoseok's right. She kneels beside him, smirk and touch Jungkook's cheeks to his lips. She slightly bend down so now she's face to face with Jungkook. When she was about to press her lips to his, she got push away by none other than Jung Hoseok. He looks so murderous and ready to kill her.

"What are you doing?" He didn't shouted nor yelled at her because everybody is sleeping and also there's a baby inside the room. It doesn't matter if she's a girl or not but he's ready to kill her for trying to kiss his brother.

"I-I" He couldn't believe what he saw earlier. He thought she was already starting to change but he was wrong to think like that.

"You don't know what will happen to you if Jungkook or Jin hyung knew what you did earlier" They didn't knew that Jungkook and Jin was awake the whole time. They knew from the start that Ellah would do this when they're asleep so they didn't let their guards down.

"Too bad, we already knew it from the start" Ellah looked so shock and at the same time scared. Hoseok also looked shocked but he immediately changed it with a blank one.

"J-Jungkook, I-I"

"You what? You want to kiss me? Or do you want to do something more? You're fcking disgusting!" Jin and Hoseok tried to calm Jungkook down as he was talking hurtful things to Ellah but Jungkook was really angry that he didn't knew that he's hurting Ellah.

"Don't you get it, I like you Jungkook!!" After Ellah shouted, everyone woke up but some didn't. It wasn't that loud that the zombies can hear it from outside.

"You just like me because of my looks, am I right?"

"You don't understand!" She was going to say something but Jin cut her off.

"Ellah, just stop and go outside" Ellah didn't say anything as she walk outside the room.

"Jungkook-"

"I need some time alone hyung and please don't follow me" They didn't say anything and just let Jungkook do whatever he wants to do. They were deep in thoughts until someone knocks on the door. Hoseok is the one who open the door because Jin is trying to stop Seon from crying and he saw you and Jimin waiting patiently.

"Did they woke you up?"

"Yeah, what happened actually?" Hoseok let you both in and the first thing you saw is Jenny who's still sleeping. You guess she's so tired that she didn't hear the yells of Jungkook and Ellah earlier.
____________________________________
Jungkook didn't knew that Ellah followed him. She wanted to apologize to him and just forget about her feelings for him. When Jungkook shouted those hurtful things to her, her heart breaks. She walked beside Jungkook and that's when Jungkook finally realized that he got followed.

"What are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry"

"As if you're sorry" Jungkook scoffed.

"Jungkook-"

"Leave me alone" So that's what Ellah did but she said something before she walk away.

"I liked you since we were kids"