🧟‍♂️Part 3🧟‍

Yesterday was just a normal day. People smiling to each other, hug each other, hold hands with each other and talk to each other but today people started to bite other peoples. That's when it starts, The Zombie Apocalypse
-----------------------------------------------------------
•Author•
When Jiwoon open the door he was surprised to see 8 people in front of their door. They immediately got inside before Jiwoon can ask them if they're bitten or not. Jiwoon snap out of his thoughts when someone close the door with a loud bang.

"ARE YOU LOOKING FOR YOUR DEATH HYUNG? YOU WERE ALMOST GET BITTEN BY A ZOMBIE"

"I-I I-I'm sorry Kook"

"*sigh* Just don't be careless next time okay? You were telling me earlier that I'm careless while you're the one who's careless"
Yeonji step out of the kitchen and join in their conversation trying to light up the mood.

"Then you both should be called the careless duo"
Yeonji immediately stopped talking when she notice 8 people staring at her. 6 boys and 2 girls. She doesn't want to be rude to them so she introduce herself to them.

"Hello I'm Jeon Yeonji and that 2 boys over there is my 2 annoying older brothers. They sometimes act like children but I still love the both of them"

"I love you too Sis"

"You're too sweet Yeonji"

"What can you say I was born as a sweet girl"

"I take back my words you're a demon"

"Well this demon is still beautiful than you"

The guy with a broad shoulders speak.

"No one is more beautiful than Kim Seokjin"
The tall guy looks down and shakes his head in embarrassment. Suddenly someone run in front of Yeonji and shows his boxy-smile.

"Hi I'm Kim Taehyung you can call me Taetae or V for short"

Then another guy run beside Taehyung and his smile is so bright which Yeonji find cute.

"Hi~ I'm your hope and you're my hope I'm J-hope. Jung Hoseok is my real name but J-hope is my nickname" He flashed Yeonji a smile which she gladly returned. Another guy run beside J-hope he's a little bit shorter than J-hope and V. When he smiled his eyes can't be seen anymore. So cute.

"Hello I'm Park Jimin call me Jimin or whatever you would like to call me"

"I'll just call you Jimin"

"Well okay"