🧟‍♂️Part 42🧟‍♀️

Yesterday was just a normal day. People smiling to each other, hug each other, hold hands with each other and talk to each other but today people started to bite other peoples. That's when it starts, The Zombie Apocalypse
-----------------------------------------------------------
•Jeon Yeonji•
Kwon Jiro. This boy right here is handsome but it's not the time to fangirl over him. I guess he's also Korean like us.

"Tell us where is she please" He nodded and walks back to the direction where he came from. We could hear some talking and sound of slapping. From a far, we could see two girls guarding a door. They noticed us and quickly got inside the room. Soon, 3 girls got out of the room with the 2 girls guarding the door earlier. They stood there and waited for us to come to them but we just walk pass them and enter the room where Seon is.

"Yana, aren't they your parents?"

"Y-yeah they're"

"Then why did they walk passed us?"

"T-they're just going to uhm teach Seon a lesson" I rolled my eyes and kneeled down in front of the nearly unconscious Seon.

"E-Eomma, Appa's, w-why did you come here?" I couldn't held my tears anymore and broke down in front of them. It hurts so much to see her suffer like this.

"I-I'm sorry Sweetie, I-I can't protect you like I promised" Seon sends a small smile at us before she became fully unconscious. Yoongi carefully carried her in bridal style and walked out of the room and glares at the 5 girls. All of the boys looks so scary right now that made Jiro shift nervously. He thinks that he's going to get yelled by the boys so I patted his head and send him a small smile. I really look ugly right now but I don't care.

"They're not mad at you and thank you for protecting our daughter" His eyes widened and have his mouth slightly open.

"D-daughter? Is Seon really your daughter?" I nodded.

"I know you can understand what Seon said earlier since you're Korean" He smiles but widen his eyes as he looks behind me. I could hear the boys walking away that made me panic.

"Come on" I didn't wait for Jiro's response as I quickly run in front of the boys and block the way out.

"Baby, get out of the way. That girl needs to learn her lessons" I quickly shook my head.

"Guys, please calm down. You can't just yell at Yana here. We can just report this to the Principal and talk to her and her parents there" All of them sighs and nodded so I hesitantly move away from the door and let them walk pass through while me and Jiro walk behind them. Each of them glares at Yana which replaced her smile to a scared face. We both ignored her and walk to the infirmary with the help of Jiro.

Once we arrive there, we get inside the room and stared sadly to our daughter. Yoongi was sitting on the chair next to the bed where she's laying but when he noticed us, he got up and silently cried on my shoulder.

"S-she got a deep cut in h-her stomach and we couldn't even protect her" He cried even more while I rub his back softly.

"It's no one's fault Yoongs, so please don't blame yourselves"
____________________________________
•3 hours later
We're already back to our home with Seon. She's still not awake yet so we let her rest on her room. Jiro is with her so I know that he'll keep an eye on her. I saw my daughter with bruises on my birthday and this is like the worst birthday gift I ever had. I wanted to cry but not in front of the boys so I excused myself and go to the bathroom.

Once I finished crying, I stayed inside the bathroom for awhile and came out when I finished getting rid of the puffiness of my eyes. When I go back to the living room, the boys are not there so I go upstairs to Seon's bedroom cause maybe they're there. I quietly open Seon's door and go inside but no one is also here. Seon is still unconscious so she can't walk. I gasp when something came in my mind. Maybe Seon is kidnapped. I mentally prayed that it didn't happened. I quickly got out and look for the boys but they're nowhere to be seen. There's still one place I haven't go to, the backyard.

I sigh in relief when I saw Seon in the backyard with her back facing me. I didn't know she's awake. Why didn't anybody told me this?. Are they hiding something from me?

"Sweetie, what are you doing here? You should be in your room resting right now" She turned around and smiles.

"I'm okay Eomma" I noticed she changed into a dress. {A/n}: Just imagine her dress again. Sorry. She doesn't have any bruises anymore.

"Let's go back to your room" She gave a thumbs up to someone from behind me and suddenly I was lifted in the air and got thrown into the water. I swim back up to catch my breath and glared at the person who thrown me.

"Yah Jeon Jungkook, why did you do that?"

"Happy birthday Sis" The boys finally revealed themselves along with Jiro, Tina, Jiwoon, Ellah and Jiji. All of them just laughed at me and the only person who helped me was Jiji and Ellah.

"That wasn't funny, I could've drown"

"But you can swim"

All of it was just a prank, like Yana bullying Seon. They did that so they can surprise me in my birthday. Well I take back my words earlier. This is the best birthday I ever had. Tina, Jiwoon, Jiji, Ellah and Jiro sleepover to our house. The night was filled with laughter and teasing but little did we know...

there's a new apocalypse again in America.

{A/n}: The story have been completed. I hope you enjoyed this story and thank you for reading this book ☺️❤️. I'm going to take a break from writing a new book in Wattpad for awhile since I'm getting busier again. Also Happy Jungkook day 😘.