🧟‍♂️Part 37🧟‍♀️

Yesterday was just a normal day. People smiling to each other, hug each other, hold hands with each other and talk to each other but today people started to bite other peoples. That's when it starts, The Zombie Apocalypse
-----------------------------------------------------------
•Jeon Yeonji•
"So you're saying that you're my childhood friend? Prove it"

'childhood friend? Ellah is Jungkook's childhood friend? The one who went to America?'

"How should I prove it then? Tell our secret?" Jungkook didn't answered but he only nod.

"You always sleep late because-" Jungkook immediately cut her off. His face is serious which can make you nervous and slightly scared.

"My dark secret"

'dark secret?'

"Are you sure? Someone might hear us" Jungkook looks around and shrugged.

"Let her hear us" Ellah look hesitant to say whatever Jungkook's called dark secret. I assume it's personal so I took a step back and turn around to see Jiji with a gun in her hands and aiming it to Jungkook. She still doesn't saw me since I'm hiding in the dark. I can't just let her shot my brother. Even if she's like a sister to me, I'll still fight her for trying to hurt my brother. Jungkook and Ellah didn't saw her since Ellah is back facing her but I think Jungkook already saw her but didn't do anything.

"Y-your Mother's friend's daughter.....touch you w-without your consent and- I can't say it Jungkook" I didn't even care about wiping my tears. It fcking hurts to know that your brother got touched without his consent. I look at Jiji to find her fuming in anger and ready to pull the trigger. I lunges at her and we fall down with a thud. I quickly grab the gun and throw it away. It landed just beside of Ellah. Jungkook quickly grab it and pointed it on Jiji.

"You deserve to die" Instead of being scared, Jiji just smirk.

"That day was fun Jungkookie"

'Jiji was the one who touch Jungkook!?'

"Jiji, we trusted you. I even saw you as my older sister"

"Who's fault was that? Me? You're the one who immediately trusted me" Next thing I knew, I punch her which cause her nose to bleed. Jungkook immediately get me off of her top and make Jiji stand up. Jungkook held both of her hands, folded it behind her and make her walk back to our room. When we are almost there, Jiji suddenly freed herself from Jungkook's hold and stabbed his hands with her knife. Jungkook screamed while holding his bleeding hands and I quickly tackled down Jiji before she can harm any of us again. She still doesn't let go of the knife and keeps trying to stab me with it but I was fast enough to dodged all of it.

She still keeps trying but I held her hands and pointed it back to her. Ellah kicked the knife and it flew upwards before she catches it. I glared at Jiji before knocking her out with the gun that was held by Jungkook earlier. I got up and rush to Jungkook's side and help him stand up.

"Ellah, please help Jungkook go to your room so Jin Oppa can treat his wound"

"Okay" I grab Jiji's ankle and dragged her body towards our room. Taehyung and Jimin is already outside of our room, probably wondering what happened. I dragged Jiji's unconscious body inside of our room while the two followed behind.

"Yeonji, what happened? We just saw Jungkook with a bloody hands and Ellah helping him"

"Long story short, Jiji tried killing Jungkook with a gun but I stopped her and she stabbed him"

"What!?"