🧟‍♂️Part 25🧟‍♀️

Yesterday was just a normal day. People smiling to each other, hug each other, hold hands with each other and talk to each other but today people started to bite other peoples. That's when it starts, The Zombie Apocalypse
-----------------------------------------------------------
•Author•
"What?" Jenny make her way to Yeonji with Ellah tailing behind her and pushed her making her stumble back and landed on her butt.

"What the hell is wrong with you Jenny?" Jin shouted at her while Jungkook helped her Sister stand up and ask her if she's hurt.

"B-but Jin she's b-bitten, she could turn into one and kill us in a minute"

"Didn't you heard what Jiye said earlier? She's immune. Yeonji is immune and she's not going to turn into one of those monsters" This time Jungkook is the one who shouted at her. If they continue shouting, they can attract the zombies and all of you will be in danger.

"Guys, let's not shout. We can attract those ugly monsters like 'someone here'"  Jiye said glaring at the two girls standing just a few feet away from them. Ellah opened her mouth but close it again because she's afraid she'll get kick out if she fight with Jiye so she just needs to act innocent in front of them so she'll not get kick out. Ellah just mouthed Jiye a 'I'll deal with you later' which Jiye respond a 'Try me bitch'. Yeonji cleared her throat and told them to get inside before a zombie can spot them.

"Guys, umm is Jimin awake like right now? I wanted to check up on him and also talk to him about something"

"Yeah he's awake when me and Hoseok hyung run down here" Taehyung answered.

"Well okay, Jiji do you want to come?" Jiye shake her head and told Yeonji she'll be fine downstairs with her brother and friends. She immediately run towards the room where Jimin is. Apparently, they moved Jimin back to his room because he wanted to. Sometimes, Jenny would try visiting him in his room but Jungkook didn't let her near him. Jimin is still shaken up about what happened to him so he doesn't got out of his room ever since they moved him to his room. Yeonji knocked on the door but Jimin didn't answered. Maybe he thought you're Jenny so that's why he's not answering.

"Jimin? It's me Yeonji. Can I come in?" The door immediately opened and Jimin dragged Yeonji inside and made her sit in his bed after locking his door. He looks so skinny like he haven't eaten up for days.

"Jimin answer me honestly, are you eating properly? You looked so skinny" Jimin looks down and sob.

"I-I didn't eat after they moved me here"

"But Jungkook said you're eating the food Jin Oppa made but you're still skinny"

"I threw them all outside without telling anyone" Yeonji sighs and gestured Jimin to sit next to her.

"Jimin why aren't you eating? Is there a problem or is something bothering you? You need to tell us so we can help you Jimin. We're a family and family always help each other" She grabbed his cold hands and place it in her warm one.

"Jimin we care about you. Please tell us what's bothering you"

"Jenny told me I'm fat and ugly" Yeonji stood up angrily.

"And you believed her? Jimin she's trying to make you hurt yourself. You shouldn't have believed her. Next time when she said something to you, fight her back. You can't just let her win and let her insult you again. Fight back" Yeonji angrily walked out of the room ignoring the 4 eavesdroppers.

"Welp, should we go to Yeonji?"

"Absolutely no, I'll go talk to her while the 4 of you go talk to your idiot friend" {A/n}:  Sorry for those who's Jimin fans out there. Please don't take it seriously.

"Yah, Jimin hyung is not an idiot" Taehyung said, defending his soulmate

"Sorry not sorry but it's true" Jiye walk away and go to where Yeonji walked off.

"Jimin hyung is really an idiot" Jungkook just got himself a smack from Jin. Hoseok quietly laughs but Jin pinch him.

"Come on, let's talk to Jimin" They all got inside the room to see Jimin deep in his thoughts.

"Hyung" Jungkook shouted in Jimin's ears which cause Jimin to flinch.

"Yah Jungkook, don't do that to Jimin" Jin drag Jungkook away from Jimin while pulling his ears.

"Ow ow ow hyung it hurts" Jin finally stop pulling Jungkook's ears and glared at the younger boy.

"Jimin hyung what happened?" Taehyung asked before sitting beside Jimin.

"Yeah what happened Jimin hyung? We only heard the middle part of your conversation but not the beginning" Jungkook once again received a smack but from Hoseok.

"Why do my hyung's always hurt me? I didn't even do anything wrong. I'm a good boy" {A/n}: Yeah right 😒

"I made Yeonji mad. I believed what Jenny said to me" Jiye suddenly barge inside the room looking panic and worried.

"Jiye what happened?"

"Yeonji is not in her room"