🧟‍♂️Part 35🧟‍♀️

Yesterday was just a normal day. People smiling to each other, hug each other, hold hands with each other and talk to each other but today people started to bite other peoples. That's when it starts, The Zombie Apocalypse
-----------------------------------------------------------
•Jeon Yeonji•
I didn't know that I was holding my breath until Jiji told me to take a deep breath. I can't believe Dad is sick. He's always healthy and happy. I don't want to lose him like Mom. He's the only parent that we got and I can't even imagine living my life without him.

"C-can I see him?" I wiped my tears and look at Tina.

"Okay, follow me" I nodded and we got out of the room. When we walked passed the room where Jungkook is, we heard someone yelled followed by some running footsteps.

"We want to come" We turned around and saw Taehyung and Jimin running towards us. They stopped in front of us and catch their breaths.

"You both should have followed us without yelling"

"Sorry but let's get going-"

"Where are you all going? Tina? My baby sis, I miss you so much" Jin Oppa popped out of nowhere and quickly hugged Tina when he saw her.

"Oppa, I miss you too but please stop squishing me" Jin Oppa immediately broke the hug and dramatically touch his chest where his heart is located.

"I can't believe you said that to me. I just missed my sister and hugged her but she pushed me away" We chuckled and ignored him as we continued to walk towards the ground floor. We could hear him talking to himself that he will beat us when we get back later and I look back to see him looking at us before flipping his imaginary long hair and get inside their room.

"Hyung is so dramatic"

"We know that Taehyung"

"Oh okay" We arrived at the ground floor and we saw that no one is walking around. It looks like a horror movie that a ghost will pop out of nowhere and eat us but ghost aren't real but zombies are definitely real here. We take a left turn and walked into a dark hospital corridor and the worst thing is the light kept flickering on and off. I saw Jimin and Taehyung from the corner of my eyes gulping and holding each other's hand.

"This is a bad idea, I shouldn't have come with them"

"Tina, can we just go back? You don't want your Oppa to get a heart attack right?"

"You two are such a scaredy-cats, Yeonji is not even scared so man up" They look to each other for awhile before wearing a blank faces but we know deep inside, they're shaking in fear.

"A-are we there yet?"

"We just need to turn right and we're finally there" We take a right turn and thank goodness that all the lights are working here not like earlier. We stopped in front of a hospital room which I assume is Jiwoon's room.

"You all can get inside, I need to go see Namjoon, Yoongi and Jiwoon Oppa. If you need anything just find the room '163', it's my room but if you want to see Namjoon and Yoongi Oppa it's just beside mine. The room number is '162'". We thank her before she walk away. I slowly open the door to see my Dad sleeping peacefully on the hospital bed. We walked beside the bed and we noticed that he looks so tired, so pale and weak. I can't stand seeing him like this.
____________________________________
We're already back to our room. We stayed there for 20 minutes and decided to see Namjoon, Yoongi and Jiwoon. We talked with them for about 30 minutes before we go back here not after we told Tina that we'll go back to our room. She asked us if we wanted her to accompany us back to our room but we told her she doesn't have to. We already ate the food that Tina and the other girl brought to us. When we arrived here, Jiji is already asleep so we decided to sleep too.
____________________________________
On the other room•
Ellah quietly get up from the bed and look over to the three boys who's sleeping peacefully but she's looking to one particular person.

Jeon Jungkook