🧟‍♂️Part 31🧟‍♀️

Yesterday was just a normal day. People smiling to each other, hug each other, hold hands with each other and talk to each other but today people started to bite other peoples. That's when it starts, The Zombie Apocalypse
-----------------------------------------------------------
•Jeon Yeonji•
"What? Why? You all need to res-" Jin Oppa didn't let me finish talking when he cut me off.

"The answer is no and that's final" I wanted to argue back but Jiji whispered to me to stop and don't argue back to them. I just wanted them to have a rest so they'll get enough energy before we leave this house in the morning.

"Then how about you all?"

"Don't worry about us. We can still stay awake for the next few hours" Taehyung said and gave me a weak smile. I just nodded hesitantly.

The sun is starting to rise and we did nothing in those past few hours. We tried to sleep but it's no use. Those zombies are making us stay awake until now. A few minutes later, Jungkook told us to pack some of our things that we needed because we're leaving for the next 30 minutes. I'll only bring my gun and dagger because we can just get some things when we pass some shop.

25 minutes passed when I got downstairs. Everybody is already in the living room but I notice Ellah is still not here. That girl is pain in the ass but we can't just leave her here. I got upstairs again and knock on their door but got no response. What in the world is she doing right now?. The door is unlocked so I just opened it to find her still sleeping. I sigh and get beside the bed.

"Yah, Ellah wake up. We're leaving right now" I shake her a bit and thankfully she woke up.

"What are you doing in my room?" I mentally rolled my eyes.

"For your information, this is not your room and this will never be yours"

"Ugh, just tell me why are you here?"

"We're leaving this house right now"

"Why?"

"Hordes at the back of the house now shut up and go downstairs" She rolled her eyes and fixed her messy hair before going downstairs but after bumping her shoulder to mine.

I quietly go downstairs and avoid anyone because if I open my mouth, I might shout some curse words and I don't want that to happen cause you know, the zombies at the back of the house.

"Now that everyone is here, let's go" We just followed Jungkook and I don't know where he's taking us. He stopped which make us stop too.

"Don't make any noise"

"Why?"

"A lot of zombies are blocking the way"

"Then what should we do?" Hoseok asked.

"Just wait" He disappeared in an alley and few minutes later, he got back.

"There's another way here but there's some zombies. They're only like 5 of them so don't worry. We can kill them" We nodded and followed him again. It's so dark here but thanks to the sun, we can see a little bit of our surrounding. We stopped in front of a dead end.

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook you said there's another way but this is a dead end"

"This is the other way. We just need to climb this wall and continue our journey"

"Journey to where?"

"I don't know, just hurry up and climb this wall. Tae hyung and Hoseok hyung is gonna be the first two who'll climb this wall and they'll kill the zombies then I'll be the last one to climb" We followed what Jungkook said and soon it's Jenny Eonnie's turn. I'm already here at the other side of the wall with Taehyung, Hoseok, Jin Oppa, Jimin and Jiji. We saw Jenny Eonnie on the top of the wall ready to jump down but when she landed on the ground, we heard a crack and Jenny Eonnie cried in pain.

"Eonnie" I immediately run to her side and help her stand up with the help of Hoseok and Jiji. We put her down near Taehyung, Jimin and Jin Oppa.

"Jin Oppa, can you treat her leg? Just put it back in the place and we'll just treat it later" Jin Oppa nodded and kneel down in front of Jenny Eonnie.

"This will be painful, can you bear it?"

"Y-yes" I look away and stared at the wall instead. Jungkook is on the top of the wall and I don't know where Ellah is. He looks like he's lending his hand to Ellah. Told you, she's pain in the ass.

"Ahhhhhh"