🧟‍♂️Part 18🧟‍♀️

Yesterday was just a normal day. People smiling to each other, hug each other, hold hands with each other and talk to each other but today people started to bite other peoples. That's when it starts, The Zombie Apocalypse
-----------------------------------------------------------
•Author•
The three of them sat there in silence until Yeonji spoke up.

"So that's means she's not Jimin's real cousin? And also Jimin lied to us"

"Maybe Jimin had a reason why he lied to us" Jin said to the both of them but Jungkook wasn't paying attention to what Jin said. He already knew that Jimin would never lie to them without a reason. If he'll bump to Jimin later, he'll definitely ask him why he lied to them.
____________________________________
A groan left his mouth as he gets beaten up. His pouty lips is now covered with cuts and some of his blood. The one who beaten him up is watching him in amusement.

"If you ever tell them what happened to you and who beaten you up. I'm going to kill you this time. Got it?" When she heard nothing from him, she kicked him in his stomach and he groan in pain as tears are now falling down from his eyes.

"I said, do you got it?" It was painful for him to move even just little bit but he have to answer her because she will definitely beat him up again for a whole 3 hours.

"Y-yes" Jenny smirk and walked out of the room where she beaten Jimin up and wear an innocent face but she didn't notice someone actually saw/ heard what she did to Jimin. The person quickly get inside the room and carry Jimin towards his room. Jimin is already pass out in his arms. He have to make Jenny pay for what she did to his Jimin hyung. He wanted to kill her but not now.

He doesn't know how to treat Jimin's wounds. He only knows how to treat some wounds that is not that bad or not that serious. And now he doesn't have a choice but to call for his Jin hyung.

"Jin hyung" He shouted, he knows Jin heard him cause he already heard Jin's footsteps. Soon, the door opened with a loud bang to reveal Jin with a knife in his hands.

"Jungkook what's wrong- Oh my god" Jin dropped the knife he's holding and run to Jimin's side.

"What happened to my poor Jiminie? Who fcking did this to him?"

"Hyung, you said no cursing" They heard a new footsteps running towards the room where they're in. Yeonji stood there with wide eyes filled with tears. She walked to the bed while walking like a drunk person.

"Jimin. What happened to him?"

"It's-

"Guys, what happened? I heard a loud bang coming from here" Jenny walk inside with her fake innocent face. When she spotted Jimin in Jungkook's bed, she froze but quickly act like she's also sad.

"-Jenny Noona" Jungkook whispered to his self but the two heard it.

"Hey Jenny Eonnie,

you happy of what you did?"