🧟‍♂️Part 10🧟 (KNJ)

Yesterday was just a normal day. People smiling to each other, hug each other, hold hands with each other and talk to each other but today people started to bite other peoples. That's when it starts, The Zombie Apocalypse
-----------------------------------------------------------
•Jeon Yeonji•
"Jin with Jimin, Jungkook with Jiwoon, Taehyung with Hoseok, Me with Yoongi and lastly, Yeonji with Namjoon" Dad said. After we ate breakfast, Dad suggested that we should find some supplies so we can use it when it's needed. We're going to get different kind of supplies on a different kind of store. So Dad and Yoongi will find some other survivors and get some clothes, Taehyung and Hoseok will find a vehicle that can fit us all and also get some medicine in a pharmacy, Jungkook and Jiwoon will get some guns and other weapons, Jin and Jimin will get some foods while Me and Namjoon will get some devices so we can communicate with the other countries and let them know that there are still some survivors.

Tina and Liana will look after the house just in case some other survivors out there will snatch away our property and the both of them are not really good at fighting zombies.

"Can I come with Yeonji and Namjoon Oppa?" Namjoon cringed and look away while clenching his jaw.

"Didn't Dad said you and Tina will look after this place" Jungkook glared at her

"And you'll just slow us down" Yoongi added.

"But Oppa-"

"Liana stop, you and Tina will stay here and that is final" Liana clench her fists in anger and walks away.

"Tsk that girl, she's so annoying" Taehyung and Jimin nod at Jungkook's words before going out first.

____________________________________
Me, Namjoon, Dad and Yoongi separated ways with the others and we head to the mall. While we're heading there, we heard a scream coming from an abandoned car. We look to each other and decided to see what happened.

A dead man is sitting on the driver seat with his head chopped off. Me and Namjoon gagged at the sight and looks away. Dad and Yoongi rush to the other side and pull something out or someone. Me and Namjoon quickly run behind them, not wanting to see the terrible sight anymore.

"H-help my c-child and please p-protect her" She passed her child to Yoongi and was going to get back to the car but Namjoon stop her.

"Ma'am, may I know what's her name?"

"Han Seon, her name is Han Seon and she's only one month old. Please protect her, she's so precious to me" Then she get inside the car, waiting for her life to end. I gently grab the baby from Yoongi and place her in my arms. She suddenly open her eyes revealing her beautiful blue crystal clear eyes. She wraps her small fingers in my index finger and plays with it but our moments were cut off by Namjoon who tap my shoulders in hurry.

"We have to get going" I look at him and nod. I tightened my hold on Seon and runs behind Namjoon. Dad runs beside me while Yoongi runs behind us.
____________________________________
"Namjoon, you're staying here with Yeonji while me and Yoongi will get the clothes and the devices"

"But Dad-"

"Yeonji, you have a small child with you. You can't just risk her and your life just to come with us to get some supplies"

"But there's a lot of zombies inside and only the two of you will fight them. I can't lose someone again"

"That's why we're here" A deep voice spoke behind us which startled Seon making her cry.

"Shh, keep quiet little one or else bad monsters will chase us" Taehyung gently grab Seon from me and play with her causing her to stop crying.

"Didn't know you got a cute little baby with you" Hoseok said patting my head.

"Taehyung? Hoseok? I thought the both of you were finding some cars and getting some medicine from the pharmacy"

"We already got 3 cars but me and Hobi hyung brought the other 2 cars to the house and we're going to the pharmacy but we saw the four of you so we thought that we should help you because there's so many zombies inside the mall" He said still playing with Seon.

"Yeonji wants to help us get the things that we need but I told her that she should look after Seon"

"Your Dad is right Yeonji" Taehyung give Seon back to me which I gently place her back to my arms.

"You can go inside the car along with Namjoon" Yoongi, who was quiet the whole time suggested to us.

"Yep, Yoongi hyung is right Yeonji. Now go inside the car with Namjoon and wait for us" Hoseok slightly push me and Namjoon to the car and pass the car key to Namjoon.
They make sure to let us get inside the car before getting inside the mall filled with zombies.

"Do you think they can get out without being bitten?"

"Trust them Yeonji, I'm sure they can get out without being bitten by those disgusting rats"

"It's zombies not rats" I slightly chuckle which makes him chuckle too.

"But I want to call them rats"

"Welp fine then"

•Author•
Yeonji played with Seon for a few minutes before the both of them fell asleep. Namjoon notice that they didn't make any sounds anymore but when he looks at Yeonji, he found her asleep with a cute little baby in her arms that is also sleeping. He quietly chuckles before gently grabbing Seon from her arms.

"You will be a good mother someday Yeonji"