🧟‍♂️Part 11🧟‍♀️ (JHS)

Yesterday was just a normal day. People smiling to each other, hug each other, hold hands with each other and talk to each other but today people started to bite other peoples. That's when it starts, The Zombie Apocalypse
-----------------------------------------------------------
•Author•
Yeonji was being woken up by a loud slammed of the car door and some voices that is talking in panic.

"Namjoon, start the car now"

Soon, she heard the car engine roaring before it starts to move in a fast pace. She moved a little and felt like Seon is not in her arms anymore and that makes her panic. She opened her eyes and looks around the car trying to find Seon but she soon relaxed when she saw her in Hoseok's arms sleeping peacefully.

"Did we woke you up Yeonji?" Taehyung asked

"Not really but why are you guys panicking earlier? Did someone get bitten or get hurt?"

"No, just don't look behind because we're being chased by hundreds of zombies" Yoongi said. Yeonji immediately regretted what she did when she saw so many zombies chasing the car. 2 or 3 zombies nearly jumped at the back of the car but Namjoon drove faster before they can land on top of the car.

"What happened earlier at the mall?"

"Well, it's clearly my fault" Hoseok said with nothing but guilt in his voice.

"I finished getting the clothes and I was going to get out of the shop when a zombie suddenly appeared in front of me and I killed it with a gun. Unfortunately the other zombies heard it and run to where I was. That's when your Dad, Taehyung and Yoongi hyung appeared and grabbed me before running out of the mall using the other exit" Hoseok added while playing with his fingers.

"That's not really your fault Hoseok. If you didn't killed the zombie then you already turned like them"

"But-"

"No buts Hoseok, now give me Seon so all of you can sleep except for me and Namjoon. Namjoon will sleep later if the zombies are not chasing us anymore"

"Who'll drive later if Namjoon hyung will sleep?"

"Don't worry about it. I can drive"

"What about Seon? You can't drive while you're carrying her" Namjoon said still eyes on the road.

"Taehyung got a baby carrier so it's fine"

"Yep I got one but how did you know about it Yeonji?"

"I saw it"

"Oh..... here's the baby carrier" Taehyung passed the baby carrier to Yeonji and she accepted it and put it beside she. Soon, Hoseok passed Seon to Yeonji who is now fully awake. She played with her for awhile while Yoongi, your Dad, Taehyung and Hoseok are sleeping at the back. She soon noticed that Namjoon is getting tired of driving.

"Hey Namjoon, you can stop driving now" Namjoon stops the car and Yeonji quickly wears the baby carrier and put Seon on it before getting out of the car and sat on the driver seat. An hour have passed since she started driving and Seon is already fast asleep on the baby carrier. Yeonji doesn't know where she is going at so she looked around to see a familiar house. Their house that they live for their whole life that is now filled with some disgusting creatures.

She smiled sadly while looking at the house as she reversed the car. Yeonji soon arrived at the house and just in time the boys woke up but except for Hoseok. Yoongi was going to wake him up but she stopped him and told him to let Hoseok rest for awhile and they should rest too in their rooms. She didn't get inside the house because she can't just leave Hoseok behind and alone so she sat at the passenger seat and later on she fall asleep because she's tired of driving. As she fall asleep, Hoseok suddenly woke up and saw her sleeping peacefully. He chuckled quietly and just watch her sleep for the past hours.

"I can't stop looking at you even for just a second. I wish I can always see that beautiful face of yours when I always wake up in the morning"