🧟‍♂️Part 6🧟

Yesterday was just a normal day. People smiling to each other, hug each other, hold hands with each other and talk to each other but today people started to bite other peoples. That's when it starts, The Zombie Apocalypse
-----------------------------------------------------------
•Author•
Yeonji was woken up by Jungkook who just barged inside her room. Yeonji was confused like how did he opened her door?. She sat up and rub her eyes before letting out a yawn.

"What?" His eyes are still a bit puffy but it's not that visible anymore like yesterday.

"Dad is here" That really woke Yeonji up. After she heard what Jungkook said, she quickly stood up and was going to run to the door but Jungkook held her wrist.

"Atleast fix your hair, it looks like a bird nest"

"I don't care how I look okay? I just want to see Dad" He let go of her wrist and she quickly run downstairs. Luck was not on Yeonji's side when she tripped over on her own foot making her lose her balance and rolled down the stairs.

Yeonji touched her forehead that is hurting a lot and yelp in pain afterwards. Her Dad immediately run towards her and help her up.

"You careless brat, look at what happened to you, you injured yourself"

"I don't have any injuries Dad" She looks at every single part of her body but she doesn't see any injuries.

"What about this huh?" Her Dad tapped her forehead which is where the stinging pain is, causing her to teared up a little.

"Dad stop, it hurts" Yeonji secretly glared at him as she tried to decrease the pain on her forehead.

"See, you have an injury"

"Does this count as an injury?" Yeonji said while she's fixing her messy hair.

"Of course, now sit at the couch and let me treat it" She shakes her head and tried to escape from her Dad but he stopped her before she can even run away.

"No Dad please, Jungkook can treat my forehead, right Jungkook?" Yeonji look at Jungkook with pleading eyes but he only laughs at her.

"Don't try to escape me young lady" He sat her down at the couch and goes to the kitchen to grab an ice pack.

He came back with an ice pack in his hand and sat beside her. She couldn't stop her tears from falling down to her face. It's too painful for her. Her Dad had never been gentle when it comes to treating their wounds or injuries.

While she's crying like a baby, Jungkook and Jiwoon couldn't stop laughing at her. Liana is secretly laughing at Yeonji's crying face because to her, it looks so ugly but for the other boys, they couldn't stop staring at her face because for them, Yeonji looks so cute when crying. Even Yoongi is staring at her but she didn't notice their stares because she's too busy crying in pain.

After Yeonji's Dad finish treating her forehead which feels like eternity, she wash her puffy face in the kitchen sink before going back to the couch.

"Dad where's Mom?" Her Dad looks down and shakes his head.

"Your Mom is gone, she couldn't make it out. She sacrifices herself just to save me. I wish I was the one who get bitten instead of her" Yeonji quickly hugs her Dad and rub his back smoothly trying to calm him down.

Jungkook and Jiwoon is in tears along with some of the boys. Seconds later, Jungkook and Jiwoon is also joining the hug while tears are streaming down their faces.

"N-no Dad, don't s-say that..... It's not your fault"

After he calmed down, Jiwoon brought him to his room to let him rest. Jin has tears in his eyes but he quickly wipe it off before no one can see it but too late, Yeonji already saw it.

"Jin Oppa why are crying?" His tears came back again and he run towards her before hugging her small body. Yeonji was surprised at first but soon she relaxed and comfort him.

"Let it out" Minutes later he finally calmed down. His eyes became red and puffy and his nose became red but he's still handsome.

"T-thanks Yeonji..... Sorry if I made you uncomfortable"

"No no no...it's okay you really need that. If you need someone to comfort you I'm always here" Yeonji send him her bunny smile which he returns back with his worldwide handsome smile.

Yeonji could feel someone is sending daggers to her and she knew who it was. Han Liana.

"I'm going to make sure you regret your actions for flirting and taking the boys away from me. I'll make sure you'll turn into a brain eating monster so that the boys will be mine"

❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎
How was it? Did you like it?

Love ya guys ❤️

My other book has been completed

Mated To An Alpha

❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎