🧟‍♂️Part 30🧟‍♀️

Yesterday was just a normal day. People smiling to each other, hug each other, hold hands with each other and talk to each other but today people started to bite other peoples. That's when it starts, The Zombie Apocalypse
-----------------------------------------------------------
•Author•
"What?" Jin whispered yelled.

"How many of them?" Taehyung asked. He may looked calm on the outside but he's also terrified. One wrong move then all of you will be dead.

"About 15 but someone got bitten so they're 16 of them"

"16?" Jungkook shouted earning a loud smack from Jin.

"Shut up Jeon Jungkook. If we make some loud noises, they'll hear us and break inside the house. Do you want that?" Jungkook muttered a small 'no' before rubbing the spot where Jin hit him.

"We can't do anything other than be quiet so I suggest no one will shout or make any loud noise" Jiye said with a serious face. Everyone nodded but Yeonji remembered someone.

"Where's Seon?"

"At Jin hyung's room. Why?"

"Don't let her cry. The zombies will hear it" Jin nods.

"Okay, let's go back to sleep and tommorow morning, we'll leave this house for our safety. Remember Do. Not. Make. A. Loud. Noise. And. Do. Not Shout" Everyone once again nodded and get back to their own rooms.

Yeonji locked the door and laid down on her bed. Hours past but she's still not asleep because of the loud moans and groans of the hordes. She covered her ears with her pillow but she can still hear the noises.

"Fcking zombies" Yeonji sat up and decided to look at the hordes. They're already near the house like just a few steps away from the back door. She groans in annoyance and gets back to her bed. She wondered if the other's are already asleep despite the loud noises coming from the zombies outside. Looks like she can't take a rest in this next few hours. She rolled her eyes and unlocked her door before getting out. When she got downstairs, Yeonji got startled when she saw all of them in the living room. Some of them are sitting on the couch and some are laying on the floor. The only person who are not in the living room are Jenny and Ellah. They still didn't notice her so she coughed and they suddenly snapped their heads to her direction which startled her again.

"Oh hey sis" They send her a small wave before getting back to what they were doing earlier.

"You all look like you'll pass out in any minute" Yeonji took a sit next to Jiye and she immediately put her head on Yeonji's left shoulder.

"We only slept for a few hours until that girl ruined our sleep"

"I thought you all take a rest when you got back to your room just before the hordes gets here"

"Actually we didn't sleep because we didn't feel like sleeping that time but now we regretted it" Jin said before rubbing both of his eyes.

"Well that's not my fault"

"Lucky you, you got enough sleep unlike us" Hoseok and Jimin put their heads on Jin's shoulder and tried to sleep but they couldn't because of the loud noises outside.

"I want those zombies to get away so I can sleep peacefully" Taehyung whispered to himself but Yeonji heard it. An idea suddenly came to her mind but it's risky. She's not really good at throwing so if she messed up then she already know what will happen.

"I got an idea but it's risky"

"What is it?" Jungkook asked as he sat up and looked at Yeonji with half close eyes.

"I'll get a rock and throw it a bit far away from the house so the zombies will follow the sound and we'll get enough sleep. So what do you all say?"

"The answer is a big big no"

{A/n}: Sorry for this boring chapter.