🧟‍♂️Part 34🧟‍♀️

Yesterday was just a normal day. People smiling to each other, hug each other, hold hands with each other and talk to each other but today people started to bite other peoples. That's when it starts, The Zombie Apocalypse
-----------------------------------------------------------
•Author•
"Here's your foods" Tina passed the tray to Jimin who's still frozen while the other girl who's with Tina passed the tray to Taehyung who is also frozen behind Jimin. Before Tina and her friend can walk away, Taehyung quickly grab Tina's wrist and dragged her inside the room while Jimin shut the door and locked it.

"Tina, I'm so glad you're okay" Taehyung's eyes got teary as he immediately hug his sister. Tina who wanted to ignore her friends and brothers started to sob and hug her brother back.

"C-can I join too?" The two Kim siblings looks at Jimin before pulling him in a hug. Soon, Yeonji joined them and also cried with them. Minutes passed when they broke the hug and they all immediately wipes the tears that's in their faces. Tina send a small wave to Jiye who's just sitting on the bed while looking at the three of you. Jiye just send her a small smile.

"I'm Kim Tina, Taehyung, Jin and Namjoon Oppa's sister"

"I'm Lee Jiye"

"Thank goodness you're not some kind of bitch like Liana"

"I was never born to be a bitch, speaking of a bitch, we have someone here that's with us but she's on the other room" Tina nodded and muttered 'I see'.

"Oh, speaking of Liana, she turned into a zombie because of her stupidness. She knows there's a zombie nearby when she saw a freaking rat and she screamed and then boom. She got eaten" Yeonji kinda feel bad for her. Yes, she was acting like a bitch around her but that doesn't means she doesn't have a future. People change you know but what can you do, she's already dead. If only there's a cure. Maybe they all can save the people who's still alive. Like injecting them something that makes them immune. The four of them looks at Yeonji who's still deep in thoughts until she suddenly jumped and talked. They slightly screamed which can't be heard on the ground floor and looked at her with wide eyes.

"Yah Yeonji, you scared us"

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you all but I just realized something" She still doesn't want to tell them because she'll only tell it when all of them are already complete.

"Realized what?"

"I'll tell you all when Yoongi, Namjoon, Dad and Jiwoon is here" They nodded.

"Namjoon and Yoongi Oppa is here and also your Dad and your brother"

"Really? Why haven't I seen them?" Yeonji really missed her Dad and her older brother. Same goes to Namjoon and Yoongi.

"Namjoon, Yoongi and Jiwoon Oppa roam around the city to get some supplies like foods, clothes, weapons and other stuffs"

"What about Dad?"

"Well, um, he's resting on Jiwoon Oppa's room cause he's not doing well" She got really worried because he's the only parent that they got and she doesn't want to lose him.

"Is he okay?"

"As for now yes but in the future I don't know, he often throws up all the food that he had eaten along with some blood on it"