🧟‍♂️Part 7🧟 (KSJ)

Yesterday was just a normal day. People smiling to each other, hug each other, hold hands with each other and talk to each other but today people started to bite other peoples. That's when it starts, The Zombie Apocalypse
-----------------------------------------------------------
•Author•
Yeonji woke up because of a loud scream followed by a glass breaking. Someone knocked to her door almost breaking it in the process.

"Yeonji open the door" She quickly get up and run to the door and open it.

"What is happening?"

"No time to explain, just pack your important things and meet us in Dad's room" Jiwoon run back to his room after he finished telling her what she should do.

She quickly closed her door and lock it. After packing for a few minutes, she calm her heart down that is beating so fast because of running here and there.

Bringing her bag to her shoulders, she picked up her knife and gun and put the gun on her pocket while she put the knife inside your bag. She actually got that gun and knife from her uncle who was a police but sadly he passed away.

Yeonji unlocked her door and swing it open just to see a horrifying face in front of her. She were fast enough to grab her gun inside her pocket and take a step back before pulling the trigger. She were sure that the other zombies that were downstairs heard it.

She immediately run to her Dad's room and tried opening the door but it's lock.

"Guys open the door" But no one opened the door for her. She was very upset and angry at them and now she have to run back to her room which is very risky because the zombie is already running to her direction.

Yeonji groans and run inside Jungkook's room that is beside her Dad's room and locking it. She never felt this scared in her entire life. She pushes Jungkook's heavy cabinet all the way to the door so that the zombies can't get inside.

_____________Meanwhile______________
"What's taking Yeonji so long?" Jungkook was really worried. His sister still haven't come to his Dad's room. They didn't knew she was knocking on the door earlier because they're inside his Dad's secret tunnel. Liana was the one who was going to open the door for her but she planned to let Yeonji die outside.

"Jiwoon, did you told her to come here in my room?"

"Yes Dad" The boys were also worried for her safety.

Tina knew that Liana is really obsessed with the boys and that she planned something bad. She drag her older brother Jin far away from the others so they can't hear them.

"Why'd you dragged me?"

"Oppa, I think Liana planned something and it's bad"

"What did she planned?"

"I don't know too but it has to do something that makes Yeonji separated to us. Maybe Liana lock the door that's why Yeonji can't get in and maybe Liana heard that Yeonji is knocking and calling for us but she didn't open the door-" Before Tina can continue talking, her older brother runs passed everybody and go to where Liana is.

Everybody turned there heads to Tina who is already looking at them but she just shrugged and followed her brother.

"Yah Liana" Liana stop what she is doing and look at Jin with innocent eyes.

"Yes Oppa?" Jin cringe and look at Liana with hatred in his eyes that makes Liana shiver.

"Did you planned this?"

"Planned what Oppa?" Liana knew what he is talking about but she act like she didn't because she don't want to lose him and the others but she doesn't know that she will lose one of them today.

"You crazy girl" Jin was going to charge to Liana when he was held back by Tina. The others run towards Jin and Tina, Jungkook and Taehyung took the place of Tina because Tina can't hold him any longer because he's stronger than her. Yoongi walk far away from them because he can't stand the noise.

Yoongi heard a noise coming from the other room, it looks like someone is moving a cabinet. He called Namjoon and told him what he heard.

"Guys, I think Yeonji is in the other room" Everyone stopped what they're doing. Jin who's fuming in anger calmed down while Jungkook and Taehyung loosen their grip on Jin's both arms. Jin run beside Yoongi and called out for Yeonji.

"Yeonji are you there?" There's a long silence before Yeonji answers

"I'm here Jin Oppa"

"Can you......can you go in here?"

"I don't think so Oppa, there's so many zombies outside"

"Just stay there, we'll find a way to get you in here without using the door" Everyone is busy talking with Yeonji who's on the other side that they didn't notice Liana who's fuming in anger.

"Just you wait Yeonji, the boys will be mine. Soon, they're going to forget you when you finally turned into a brain eating monster"

❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎
Sorry for my mistakes and bad grammars guys ❤︎❤︎

❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎