🧟‍♂️Part 16 🧟‍♀️

Yesterday was just a normal day. People smiling to each other, hug each other, hold hands with each other and talk to each other but today people started to bite other peoples. That's when it starts, The Zombie Apocalypse
-----------------------------------------------------------
•Jeon Yeonji•
"I-uh" I couldn't answer Jungkook. I don't why but I'm feeling nervous it's like my heart wants to jump out of my chest and run far far away from here. If it does, I'll definitely run away with my heart if that's possible cause I'm dead if I don't have my heart inside my chest.

"Cat got your tongue? Don't worry, you can tell me your secret, it's safe with me but I might accidentally spill a little bit of your secret to someone"

"That's why I don't want to tell you what happened earlier because you might spill it" I open the door and tried to push him out of the room but he didn't budge.

"Can we talk about it tomorrow? I'm already tired" Jungkook looks hesitant but soon leaves the room which made me a little relieved. I was nervous and scared to tell him what happened earlier. He might get angry to me or to Jin Oppa.

I flopped down to the bed and stared at the ceiling blankly. My eyes started to feel heavy and the next thing I knew, I fell asleep.

____________________________________
I woke up to feel something or someone hugging me. I started to panic and punch whoever it is. It groans and I punch it again and again but stop when its hand stop mine from punching him/her again.

"Y-you little brat, I think you broke my nose and my face" I gulp when I heard a familiar voice and tried to escape but he catch me before I can jump out of the bed.

"Where are you going after you ruined my face mmhh?"

"J-Jungkook, I-I'm sorry. I thought it was a zombie"

"No excuses" I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm dead

"JIN OPPA, JIMIN HELP-" Jungkook quickly covered my mouth and pin me down to the bed.

{A/n:} Don't think dirty, they're siblings so nothing will happen between the both of them.

"They won't help you because they're scared of me"

"Jungkook let me go please" I gave him my puppy eyes but he just ignored and continue smirking at me.

"Nope and now time for punishment"

"N-no stop J-Jungkook" My eyes are getting teary because he just tickled my sensitive spot and I'm laughing my ass off.

"Yeonji? Are you there? Are you okay?" I was going to answer him but Jungkook covered my mouth and continue tickling me.

"Mmmm" I bite Jungkook's hand and quickly run towards the door. I quickly opened it and go behind Jin Oppa using him as my shield. He looks so confused same goes to Jimin. When Jungkook got out of the room, he glared at me but shows his bunny smile to Jin Oppa and Jimin.

"Oh hey Hyungs" He took a small step forward and he nearly grab me but luckily I blocked him with Jin Oppa's big body.

"Jin Oppa, save me from that little shi-

"No swearing when I'm around young lady"

"-bunny guy" I peak at Jungkook to see his reaction but he wasn't there anymore.

"Gotcha" My mind shouted at me to run behind Jimin and that's what I did. Jimin is a bit smaller than Jin Oppa but he's okay to be my shield.

"You know I can catch you easily when you hide behind Jimin cause he's so small"

"Yah Jungkook" Jungkook started to sprint towards us and just in time Jenny Eonnie was passing by.

"Sorry Jimin but I need to hide somewhere else" I run behind Jenny Eonnie and make her face the front where Jungkook is running towards us. Jungkook immediately stops and walk away back to his room. I silently laugh and did a small victory dance but stops when Jenny Eonnie look at me weirdly.

"What was that?"

"Jungkook was chasing me so I used you as my shield because I know he's shy around you"

"Why would he be shy around me?"

"Because

he might have a little bit of crush on you"