🧟‍♂️Part 19🧟‍♀️

Yesterday was just a normal day. People smiling to each other, hug each other, hold hands with each other and talk to each other but today people started to bite other peoples. That's when it starts, The Zombie Apocalypse
-----------------------------------------------------------
•Jeon Yeonji•
"What are you talking about?" How dare she still lied in front of my face. All this time she hid her true colors from us and act innocent but unlucky for her, we already knew her real personalities thanks to Jungkook.

"Eonnie, you know what I'm talking about. You're the one who beat Jimin up until he lose his consciousness. If you want, I can beat you up too" I smile at her, not a sweet smile but a sinister smile.

"Yeonji-" I cut Jin Oppa off before he can stop me from beating up this pretty but fake Eonnie.

"Nope, you can't stop me. Just let me punch her two or maybe five times then I'll stop or maybe I'll never stop until she lose her consciousness too" I walk to Jenny Eonnie and was going to punch her but stop midway when a large hand stop me. I already knew who this hand belongs to.

"Kook, why did you stop me? I was so excited to finally punch her but you ruined it"

"Now is not the time to get violent. We still need to treat Jimin's wounds or it will get infected" I glared at Jenny Eonnie one last time and help Jin Oppa treat Jimin's wounds. When we're done, I kick Jenny Eonnie out of the room and sat beside Jimin.

"Yeonji, you look so badass and hot earlier"

"I don't know what to say. Should I say thank you or something cause I'm definitely not hot and also this little piece of trash stopped me from hitting Jenny Eonnie" I glared at Jungkook but he only rolled his eyes and continue whatever he's doing earlier. That cause me to explode in anger and run to him and kick his baby maker but not too hard because he and his soon to be wife will not have some cute mini Jungkookies running around their house soon. He groaned in pain and fall down of the chair holding his baby maker with small tears in his eyes. I kinda feel bad but he deserves it for stopping me earlier. Jin Oppa just stood there with a shock and terrified face.

"I should never get to Yeonji's bad side or else she'll kicked my precious big beautiful Jinnie and I can't make a beautiful baby to my soon to be wifey" Jin Oppa muttered to himself but I heard it and laugh out loud but not really loud that the zombies can hear it.

"I'm.... I'm going t-to kill you l-later Yeonji" I laugh again and go lay down beside Jimin and just look at the ceiling blankly. I still never forget about the others and I really really need to find them tommorow morning even if it's only me who'll find them then I'm okay with it as long as I can see them again and bring them back.

But I'll never going to look for Liana.