🧟‍♂️Part 5🧟

Yesterday was just a normal day. People smiling to each other, hug each other, hold hands with each other and talk to each other but today people started to bite other peoples. That's when it starts, The Zombie Apocalypse
-----------------------------------------------------------
•Jeon Yeonji•
While I was washing the dishes, Jungkook step inside the kitchen and ask if he can help me wash the dishes which I declined. He keep whining but I told him to bring the 6 guys and 2 girls upstairs to the guest room. His face turned red after he heard what I said. Ohh~ someone's in love.

"Who's the lucky girl Jungkook?"

"What are you talking about?" He act like he don't know anything but his face says otherwise.

"I'll repeat it once, who are you in love with?"

"N-no one"

"W-why are y-you stuttering?" I mimicked my brother Jungkook

"Just shut up already"

"I ain't going to shut up until you tell me who are you in love with"

"Fine just keep your mouth shut, It's Kim Tina"

"Ohh~ Kim Tina~"

Taehyung step inside the kitchen interrupting my teasing to Jungkook.

"What about my sister?"

"Jungkook is in love with- mmmhh" Jungkook was fast enough to cover my mouth before I can spill his secret.

"In love with who?"

"It's nothing Hyung, she's just turning into a crazy woman" I was running out of air because of Jungkook who's literally covering my mouth along with my nose using his big hands. I don't have any choice but to bite his hands and I did it before running towards my room.

I was so so close when I was lifted up by Jungkook and he brought me downstairs.

"Yah yah Jungkook put me down"

"Not until you apologize to me for biting my hands really hard"

"Tsk why would I? You're the one who started it first"

"Your blaming me for your mistake?"

"Oh shut up coconut head"

"How dare you"

Jimin tap the boy next to him who's watching the drama at the very beginning that are created by Jungkook and Yeonji.

"Umm Jiwoon hyung are they always like this?"

"Mmmhh, always"

•Author•
Everyone became quiet when someone bang the door again and again which scared them. Jungkook slowly put Yeonji down and walk towards the window so he can take a look to the person who's banging the door. He stumbled a little when a bloody hand tap the window and he saw his ex-girlfriend outside their house asking for help.

He teared up remembering how much he loved her but she just used him for money and his body. Her Mom was sick and they couldn't afford to pay the hospital bills, she knew from the start that Jungkook had a crush on her so she used him for money so she can pay the hospital bills of her Mom.

He was hurt, sad, angry, betrayed and depressed. Yeonji, Jiwoon, his Mom and Dad will always try to make him smile but he just ignored all of them. After for 2 weeks he decided he will move on but it's not that easy. Then he finally met the girl that make his heart go crazy and that is Kim Tina.

"J-Jungkook let me in, please baby please" He wipe his tears and look at her with a cold and dark face.

"Why would I let you in?"

"I-I know y-you still love me, please let me in, I don't want to die" Jungkook look at her with the same cold and dark face. His tears came running down from his angelic eyes but he didn't wipe them off, he let them rolled down to his cheeks.

"Yes I once loved you but you throw it away like a trash, I hope you die out there" Jungkook close the curtains before running to Yeonji's arms. He cried for like 5 minutes and look at Yeonji with his red puffy eyes and red nose, she rubs his back softly.

"Let's take you upstairs, you need to rest" He didn't respond to Yeonji but he just nod.

"Jiwoon can you take them to the guest room?"

"Sure" Yeonji wishes everyone a 'good night' before going upstairs to Jungkook's room. After Yeonji laid Jungkook down in his bed, he immediately fall asleep. She quietly go out of his room after locking the door then goes to her room and sleep.

It's already night time but their Mom and Dad are still not there with them. Many negative thoughts are running in Yeonji's mind but she ignored it and think positive thoughts. Yeonji mentally wish them a 'good night' before you completely fall asleep.

❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎
Love lots 💓

Hope you'll enjoy it

❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎