🧟‍♂️Part 20🧟‍♀️

Yesterday was just a normal day. People smiling to each other, hug each other, hold hands with each other and talk to each other but today people started to bite other peoples. That's when it starts, The Zombie Apocalypse
-----------------------------------------------------------
{A/n}: This chapter is longer than the other chapters

•Jeon Yeonji•
It was already like 9 in the morning and the sun is already out. I already told Jungkook and Jin Oppa that I'm going to find the others, at first they don't want me to go out alone but I told them Jimin needs them. If Jin Oppa will come along then who will take care of Jimin and treat Jimin's wounds because Jungkook doesn't really know how and if Jungkook come along then who will protect both Jimin and Jin Oppa and also keep an eye to that faker. I don't really care if I have to risk my life finding the others and I don't care if I get hurt finding them.

I already got my weapons, foods, water and a tent so I'm ready to go rescue the others. First option is to try to find them in the forest and then at the city. Let's just hope that we find someone today.

"Jungkook, Jin Oppa I'm going now" One by one I hug them both and bid my goodbyes to them. Jin have a teary eyes and sobbing quietly while Jungkook looks like he's about to cry.

"Why are you guys crying? I'm not going to die today so stop crying or I'm going to kick your butts" I wave to them for the last time and walked deeper to the woods. I'm lying if I said that I didn't feel nervous and scared but I need to be strong so I'll be able to find the others. My legs are starting to give up but I didn't stop walking.

After walking for like 3 hours, I stop walking and take a break for a while. I can't just go find the others with a tired legs cause if we or I might get in trouble and have to run then I'll be dead meat. I take a bite from the food that I brought and take a sip from the water.

Dusting my pants, I continue walking at the woods. I squint my eyes and look at the distance. It looks like there's some people walking in my direction. Oh no, what if it's some bad people. I quickly hid behind the tree that is in my left side and peek at them to see them stop walking and talk to each other. There are 4 of them, 2 boys and 2 girls.

"Hyung, I swear I saw someone here minutes ago" That voice is kinda similar to Taehyung but I'm not sure if it's him.

"I think you're just imagining things Tae" the girl with a black shoulder length hair spoke and she also called him Tae but the last time I saw Taehyung is he have a brown hair and this one has a blue hair. Maybe they just have the same nickname but different name.

"Jiji, I'm definitely not imagining things"

"Let's go back to the camp already. I want to see baby Seon" I got shock and accidentally step in a branch. They slowly walk to the tree where I'm hiding while grabbing their weapon and I did the same. I still don't trust this people's.

"Got ya" I take out my gun and dagger at the same time and point it at them.

"Who are you?" I clearly forgot to tell you, I'm actually wearing a black mask and a black cap. My eyes widened and I put down my weapons but they didn't.

"I said who are you?" I slowly take off my mask and cap. Both Taehyung and Hoseok shouted my name at the same time and next thing I knew I got squish by these big dorks.

"I can't breathe" They let go of me and cried.

"We thought you wouldn't look for us anymore" I felt my eyes started to get teary and hug the both of them. We keep crying until a cough make us let go of each other. I quickly wipe my tears and greet the two girls.

"Sorry about that, I'm Jeon Yeonji by the way" I give them a small smile which they returned. Atleast, they're not like Liana and Jenny.

"I'm Lee Jiye but you can call me Jiji"

{A/n}: The words that are underlined are English

"I'm Violet Smith, call me Vi"

"So not a Korean?"

"Yeah, I'm from Canada. I came here to visit my Uncle but turns out there's an apocalypse happening here" She chuckle sadly so I didn't question her cause maybe she's not comfortable talking to me yet and I'm not forcing her to.

"Wah Yeonji, why are you so fluent in English? We don't understand English that much so we didn't understand what you said to her but Jiji sometimes translate it to us and she translate it to Vi. She's not really fluent like you."

"My Mom is actually half Korean and half American so she taught us English since we were only kids that's how I'm very fluent in English also Jungkook and Jiwoon too.

"How old are you by the way Yeon? Can I call you Yeon?" Jiji asked.

"I'm 17 years old"({A/n}: I don't know if I wrote Yeonji's age here but just pretend Yeonji is still 17 years old while Jungkook is 18, Taehyung and Jimin is 19, Hoseok and Namjoon is 20, Yoongi is 21, and Jin is 22)

"That means I'm your Eonnie. Yay" She did some weird dance and stop when we heard a high pitch voice.

"Taehyung and Hobi Oppa!!" Don't tell me there's another bitch here. Author why is there so many bitches here that wants to snatch away the boys from me. ({A/n}: First, they're still not your boys. Second, I don't know why but later I'll get rid of them. And third, just punch their faces and kick their butts and tell them to fck off from your boys ☺️. Problem solved)

"Who's that?" I asked as I watch the bitch run to us with her boobs bouncing up and down like what the hell and her skirt are too short. I watch Taehyung and Hoseok's reaction to see them with an annoyed face. Just wow. There's already 3 bitches here in the story and I don't want another one.

"She's...

Ellah, the bitch who we hated the most. She's so annoying"