🧟‍♂️Part 41🧟‍♀️

Yesterday was just a normal day. People smiling to each other, hug each other, hold hands with each other and talk to each other but today people started to bite other peoples. That's when it starts, The Zombie Apocalypse
-----------------------------------------------------------
{A/n}: Yeonji is 29, Jungkook is 30, Taehyung and Jimin is 31, Namjoon and Hoseok is 32, Yoongi is 33 and Jin is 34. Seon is 12 years old here and Jiwoon is 32.
•Jeon Yeonji•
It's been years since we got saved and years without our Dad. It's hard for us but thankfully there's people's who comforted us. We're so thankful to have them. Tina was Jiwoon's girlfriend since two days before Dad died and we only know about it 1 week after Dad passed away. The three Kim brother's totally freaked out, they cried a little and threatened my brother that if he'll hurt Tina, they'll beat him up and throw him back to the zombies. About Jungkook, he finally found someone who he truly love. Her name is Park Y/n. {A/n}: If your bias is Jungkook, then just imagine your name is written here.

She's so kind, cute and pretty. Jungkook and Y/n met 1 year ago in a bar. Jungkook and Ellah broke up that day. They broke up not because Ellah cheated behind Jungkook's back, they realized that they don't have any feelings to each other anymore but they still remain friends. As for Jiji, she already asked for our forgiveness but we still didn't forgive her until she saved our daughter from being hit by a car. Seon is a nerd in disguise since we don't want her to get hurt by some obsessed fans of her Dad's and have a fake friends who'll only used her to get close to her Dad's or used her just for money and fame.

Actually, I'm married to the 6 handsome popular guys here in America and maybe in some other countries. Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi are rappers and song-writer's. Jimin, Jin and Taehyung are models. They asked me out the same day we knew that Jiwoon and Tina is dating. At first, they told me to choose one from them whom I like or love. I told them I love all of them and I can't choose. So Namjoon suggested that they'll date me at the same time and share. The boys are totally fine with it and same goes to me. We adopted Seon since we don't want to give her to the adoption center and far away from us. Me and the boys got married just 2 years ago.

Today is my birthday and I don't know if the boys knows about it. We decided to reveal Seon's identity because we don't want to see her in pain anymore. There's a boy who protected her from the bullies. As far as I know, his name is Kwon Jiro. He's a popular guy in their school but he's not a bad boy. His idol is Namjoon and always wanted to meet him in person. Seon talks about him a lot and I think our daughter has a huge crush on him but she's still too young to date.

"Love, are you done?" I heard Jimin shouted at the other side of the door. All of them have nicknames for me. Like Namjoon calling me Babe, Jin calling me Beautiful, Yoongi calling me Gummy Bear, Hoseok calling me Angel, Jimin calling me Love and Taehyung calling me Baby.

"Yeah, I'm already done" I quickly opened the door and saw Jimin wearing just a simple comfortable clothes but damn, I found it hot. {A/n}: You all can just imagine what he's wearing and also the rest of the boy's later.

"You look delicious Love" I blushes and hid my face in my palms. He quickly grabbed both of my hands and put it back on both of my sides.

"Don't hide your gorgeous face Love. You look even more hotter while blushing. Now let's go downstairs before I eat you right here" I pinch his arms and walks away leaving him in front of my room. I heard him shout but I ignored him and sat beside Yoongi who had a half closed eyes.

"Morning Gummy Bear"

"Good Morning Yoongs" I laid my head on his shoulders and he immediately put his arms around my shoulder. Hoseok and Taehyung race to who'll sit next to me. Hoseok pushes Taehyung away and sat beside me. Taehyung pouts cutely since he didn't get to sit beside me.

"Good morning Angel"

"Morning Hobi" I hold his hands and look at the sulking Taehyung.

"Tae, you can sit next to me in the car"

"Morning Beautiful" Jin came out of the kitchen with his apron wrap around his waist. I gulp and felt my face heating up.

"Morning Jinnie" Namjoon came down with Jimin and Seon behind him. I guess Namjoon broke something again since he have a nervous face.

"M-Morning everyone" Jin looks at him suspiciously and goes back inside the kitchen.

"Namjoon hyung, what did you do again?"

"I-I didn't tear Jin hyung's favorite photo" Jin suddenly came out from the kitchen looking so mad.

"Kim Namjoon!! I swear I'm going to-"

"Morning Eomma and Appa's" Jin immediately calmed down but not fully. The only person who can calm the boys down is me and Seon.

"Morning Princess"

"Morning Sweetie" The boys always calls her Princess since she's their Princess while she's my Sweetie.

"What for breakfast Jin Appa?"

"Guess what it is Princess" Jimin and Taehyung quickly raised their hands and answer Jin instead.

"It's sandwich"

"No, It's waffles"

"Shut up you two, you both are not my Princess" Taehyung and Jimin put down their hands and sat on the other couch.

"Is it pancakes?"

"No"

"But Jin Appa, I want pancakes"

"I was just kidding Princess, now time for breakfast everybody" We all stood up and the boys along with Seon took a seat on the dining chairs while I help Jin put all the pancakes on the table. Jin doesn't let me cook since he wanted to cook for all of us but isn't always the girlfriend's cooks for their boyfriend's?.

We ate in silence but it didn't last long when Jin started to tell us his Dad jokes which the guys doesn't like at all. Me and Seon find it so funny. Our house are filled with our laughter's.
____________________________________
We're already on our way to Seon's school to see her bullies and also to reveal her identity. We can't watch her going back home with some bruises on her pretty face and limping back to her room. It hurts us. And about does obsessed fans of the boys, we'll find a trusted bodyguard to keep an eye on Seon. She doesn't know that we're going to her school since she left before us by a car. We'll arrive there probably just in time for their lunch break and I can't wait to see the boy he likes.
____________________________________
We're already here in front of her school and students started to stare at our car out of curiosity. I got down first and the students started to gasp. People already knew about my relationship with the boys. One by one, all the boys started to got out of the car making the students gasp even more. They started to whisper to each other but one comment made me want to see Seon's bullies and teach them a lesson.

"Is Yana really telling the truth that she's the popular Kim's daughter?"

Who is this Yana?

"I guess so, who else is gonna be the Kim's daughter? Kim Seon the nerd?"

"Namjoon, let's find our Seon fast. I think she's getting bullied again" I talked to them in Korean so no one can understand what we're saying.

"Okay let's go" When we walk down the school hallway, everyone have there phone's out probably taking pictures of us or even video us and post it later on their social medias but we didn't care about them right now. I saw a boy who looks like in a panic mode. I quickly run towards him and called him out.

"Is something wrong?"  He looks at Namjoon in shocked but quickly snapped out of it and told us what happened to our daughter.

"M-my friend is getting beaten up by Yana and her minions. I can't even protect her" He quickly wipes his tears and looks at us.

"W-what's your friend's name?"

"Kim Seon" We gasp and some of us are tearing up and some are angry.

"What's your name?"

"Kwon Jiro"