🧟‍♂️Part 32🧟‍♀️

Yesterday was just a normal day. People smiling to each other, hug each other, hold hands with each other and talk to each other but today people started to bite other peoples. That's when it starts, The Zombie Apocalypse
-----------------------------------------------------------
{A/n}: I kinda read Part 32 and I realized I didn't wrote Seon. Just imagine that she's with Jiye the whole time and she's fast asleep and also she's a heavy sleeper.

•Author•
"Was that Ellah?" They looked at Jungkook who's still on the top of the wall. He looks like he's shouting at Ellah.

Few minutes ago
"Ellah, come on. We need to hurry" Ellah just stared at Jungkook and said no.

"I don't want to climb that wall"

"Then what do you want to do? Stay here and get eaten by zombies? Okay then, we can finally get rid of you and continue our journey without you. Bye and have fun" Jungkook started to climb on the wall and once he's on top, he looks down before preparing to jump down but Ellah quickly stop him.

"W-wait, don't leave me here. I-I'll climb the wall but you need to help me" Jungkook mentally rolled his eyes before stretching his hand down so Ellah can grab it. Ellah stared at his hands for a moment before grabbing his hand and started climbing the wall until she saw her worst nightmare...

A Spider

"Ahhhhhh" Her hand slips away from his hold causing her to fall down and sprained her ankle. Jungkook cursed when he heard the noises of the zombies nearing the alley. He shouted at her to get up and grab his hand but Ellah only shakes her head as she cried.

"Fcking hell"

•Present time•
"Jungkook is everything okay?" Jin shouted and waited for Jungkook to answer him.

"No hyung" Taehyung, Jimin and Hoseok looked at each other before running back to the wall. Jin, Jiye and Yeonji stayed behind to look after Jenny in case something happens to her.
____________________________________
"What happened Kook?"

"I'll explain later but I need the three of you to get back to the others and run. We'll be behind you" Jungkook said before jumping down. His heart is beating like crazy and face paled. The zombies are almost near the alley and they need to hurry up.

"Can you fcking stop crying? All you do is give us troubles" Jungkook made her stood up and bend his long legs a little.

"W-what are you doing?"

"Just hurry up and get on my back unless you want to get eaten" She quickly get on his back and he started to climb on the wall again. Jungkook looks back to see the zombies are already on the alley. When they saw Jungkook and Ellah on the top of the wall, they begin to run on the wall. Jungkook quickly jump down and run behind the others. Jenny was placed on Jin's back and Jiye is carrying Seon with a baby carrier that is still with them. All of them ran for a whole 2 hours without stopping and the zombies are still running behind them. The zombies managed to climb up the wall as it is not that high.

All of them are already tired of running especially Jin because he didn't sleep at all like the rest of them and he cooked foods for them. All of them are losing hope but giving up is not on their lists. After weeks of surviving this apocalypse, they can't just give up. Yeonji prayed that someone will help them and like God heard your prayers, a grenade flew above all of them and landed on the zombies, killing the rest of them. The rest of the zombies that are still alive got shot on their heads and just like that, the zombies that are running behind you all earlier are already dead.

"Are you all okay?"