🧟‍♂️Part 4🧟‍

Yesterday was just a normal day. People smiling to each other, hug each other, hold hands with each other and talk to each other but today people started to bite other peoples. That's when it starts, The Zombie Apocalypse
-----------------------------------------------------------
•Jeon Yeonji•
The tall guy and the guy that have a broad shoulders walk beside Jimin.

"Hello I'm Kim Namjoon call me Rapmonster or Rm for short" I noticed he have a dimple in his left cheeks. I have a dimple too but it's on my right cheeks. If you think I'm probably showing off that I have a dimple well you're wrong I'm just telling you that I have one too not to brag.

"I'm Kim Seokjin call me Jin Oppa or Jinnie and you're beautiful but not as beautiful as me of course"

"*chuckle* Sure, whatever you say" I look to the short guy with a blonde hair who looks like he's not interested and he have a cold face plastered on his face. I walk to him and held my hand out for handshake.

"Hello I'm Jeon Yeonji-"

"Yeah yeah I already know your name now get away" Jin suddenly march to the blonde guy and smacked his head.

"Yoongi you shouldn't be acting like that to her. This is their house not ours we're inside of their property and we're lucky that they let us in or else we could have turned into zombies by now"

"It's okay Jin Oppa let him be" We already forgotten about my 2 brothers who's sitting at the couch who are rolling their eyes.

"Sis why can't you call us Oppa too"

"He's right you're too evil"

"Well sorry but I'm not use calling you Oppa"

"Fine"

"Don't be so dramatic Jungkook"

"At least give us some nicknames like them"

"Fine but not today maybe tomorrow"

"You're too evil"

"Call me evil again and I'm going to chop your head off"

"I'm not afraid"

"Whatever"

I walk to the 2 girls that is standing beside Taehyung.

"Hello may I know what are your names? I mean umm I like to get to know you two is it alright?" The girl with the long hair answered me and smile sweetly to me while the girl with the short hair just rolled her eyes then look at me up and down. Am I that ugly? Maybe. After we're done introducing to each other I step inside the kitchen and get the pancakes. When I step in the living room everyone look to my direction except for Yoongi and Liana of course. Rm, Jin Oppa, Taehyung and Tina are siblings. Tina told me earlier. J-hope, Jimin, Liana and Yoongi are their friends. Tina warned me to not get too close with the boys because Liana will make my life a living hell when I'm already living in hell. We started to eat silently, I was the one who finish my food first then Jin Oppa is next then everybody is already finished.