🧟‍♂️Part 26🧟‍♀️

Yesterday was just a normal day. People smiling to each other, hug each other, hold hands with each other and talk to each other but today people started to bite other peoples. That's when it starts, The Zombie Apocalypse
-----------------------------------------------------------
{A/n}: Guys, I kinda change something at the previous chapter so don't be confused when you read this and also if some of you commented in this book but saw that I didn't replied you back please don't be upset. Bye 👋 and I love you ❤️.

•Author•
"What do you mean Yeonji is not in her room? I thought you ran after her"

"I ran after her but when I get inside her room she's not there. I even searched the whole room but no sign of her" Jiye said, running her hand through her hair. She's so worried about Yeonji. They don't know if she ran away or not because she just disappeared just like that.

"Let's talk about this later Jimin, we still need to find that stupid little sister of mine" The rest got out of the room leaving Jimin in deep his own thoughts. 'Is it my fault that Yeonji disappeared?' 'Should I help them find Yeonji but what if Jenny is out there. I don't want to face her yet but they need my help' He sigh before getting up and head out of the room. He looked left and right to see if there is any sign of Jenny but to his luck he didn't see her. He immediately run downstairs and catch up with Jungkook and Taehyung who started finding Yeonji around the house.

"Kook, Tae, wait for me" Jungkook and Taehyung looked surprised when they saw Jimin who decided to got out of his room again.

"Jimin hyung what are you doing here downstairs? You said you're still not ready to see Jenny and yet you're here" Jimin scratched his nape sheepishly.

"Ah about that, I wanted to help you find Yeonji because it's my fault she disappeared. Yes, I'm still not ready to see Jenny but the time will come where I need to face her and that time is now" Jimin said confidently. Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other for awhile before agreeing.
____________________________________
•Somewhere•
"S-stop" The girl pleaded.

"Stop? Why would I? You didn't even stopped when you beaten him up" She said.

"P-please Yeonji, s-stop. I-It hurts" Yeonji sigh.

"You're lucky I'm not a cruel person or else you'll be badly beaten by now. Just please don't hurt Jimin again or anyone I love. Jenny Eonnie, I know you're a good person and I know there's a reason why you did that to Jimin" Yeonji kneeled down and help Jenny stand up. Jenny is just looking down on the floor, afraid to face Yeonji.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you"

"N-no, it's okay. I deserved this" Yeonji once again sighs before coming out of the room with Jenny beside her. Thankfully the boys didn't saw them walking towards the room where Jenny and Ellah always sleep. You're probably wondering where Ellah is, well she's having her beauty sleep. Yeonji knocked her out before she gets Jenny.

"Sorry again Eonnie. I'm going back to my room now before they'll scold me" Yeonji did a small wave before walking away but stopped midway.

"Eonnie if you wanted to talk about your problems, I'm always here" Yeonji said before walking back to her room without looking back to Jenny.

"You're really a true angel Yeonji and I promise to protect you even if that means risking my life"