🧟‍♂️Part 24🧟‍♀️

Yesterday was just a normal day. People smiling to each other, hug each other, hold hands with each other and talk to each other but today people started to bite other peoples. That's when it starts, The Zombie Apocalypse
-----------------------------------------------------------
•Jeon Yeonji•
"W-what? You're lying right?" This news is so shocking. I just know that I'm immune and I don't know how I feel. Should I be happy?.

"We'll talk about it later but now we need to find a place to stay and treat that bite mark of yours before anyone can see it" Jiji grabs my hands and we run to the woods. When we're already a bit far away from the camp, I stop running to catch my breath.

"A-aren't you tired?" I asked still catching my breath.

"Of course I'm tired but we need to get going" She once again grabs my hands and dragged me with her. While running, I felt a sudden pain on my arms where the bite mark is. It's so painful that I cried. It feels like someone just poured a hot water on it.

"Oh god, Yeon are you okay?" I just point at the bite mark and bit my lips to hold back my scream. I don't know why she gasped but I didn't pay attention to her. After some time later, the pain is finally gone. I take a look at the bite mark to find it fully healed only it's scar can be seen. Now I know why she gasped.

"Y-you're really not lying, I'm sorry if I accused you of lying" She smile sweetly and help me stand up.

"Now let's go find a place"

"Wait, I know a place where we can stay. Hoseok, Taehyung and Seon is already there probably waiting for us along with my brother and Jin Oppa" This time I was the one who drag her.
____________________________________
When we arrived at the house, I immediately knock on the back door cause I can't wait to see my brother and Jin Oppa. I miss them so much even if I only hadn't seen them for 2 or 3 days. The door opened revealing my brother who have a worried face but turn into a relieved one when he saw us.

"Thank God you're okay" He said and hug me.

"Are you hurt anywhere?" He pulled away and examine my face. I was going to tell him that I got bitten but got cut off by Jin Oppa who decided to check who's at the door. He immediately hugged me and kiss both of my cheeks which made me turn red. Jungkook clears his throat and push Jin Oppa away from me.

"No Dating my sister until she turned 20" Jiji chuckles and whispered to my ears.

"What a possessive brother you got" I laugh.

"Guys, Yeonji is finally here with um-

"Jiye"

"-Jiye" Jin Oppa shouted. Loud footsteps can be heard running towards the door and soon Taehyung and Hoseok appeared. They immediately tackled me on the ground and
cling to me.

"Yah yah yah, get off of my sister before you kill her" Taehyung and Hoseok immediately stands up before Jungkook can make them. Jiji help me stand up and whisper something to my ears again.

"Tell them about the bite mark before they can see it first" I nod and cleared my throat.

"Guys please don't freak out, I got bitten" I hid behind Jiji after I said that and close my eyes not wanting to see what are their reactions. I gulp nervously and hold Jiji's hand.

"Jiji I'm scared" I whispered just enough for her to hear with my eyes still closed.

"What are you scared of? They won't throw you out just because you got bitten and besides it's already healed but don't worry I'm here. I'll beat them up if they dare to throw you out" I slowly opened my eyes and look at them nervously. I stood frozen when I saw Jungkook walking to us followed by Jin Oppa, Hoseok and Taehyung.

"If you're planning to throw Yeon out please stand in front of me and let me beat you up until you pass out" The four of them burst out laughing.

"Who said we're throwing my sister out?"

"You sh*t heads, she got scared and nervous earlier because she thought you'll throw her out and now the four of you is laughing? Do you want to get beaten up?" They ignored her and take a look at the bite mark.

"You said you got bitten but this is already healed" Jungkook point on my arm and examine it again.

"She's immune idiot"

"What?" Instead of a deep voice from the boys, we heard a high pitch one at the door. There stood

Jennie and Ellah?