🧟‍♂️Part 15🧟‍♀️

Yesterday was just a normal day. People smiling to each other, hug each other, hold hands with each other and talk to each other but today people started to bite other peoples. That's when it starts, The Zombie Apocalypse
-----------------------------------------------------------
•Author•
All of them are so exhausted because of fighting so many zombies. Yeonji didn't know if their Dad, older brother and friends are safe or not but hopefully they are. Once all of them killed all the zombies that are inside the house, they locked the door and block it with a couch and a table with the help of Jungkook and Jimin.

"Let's search if someone is here, I'll search in the kitchen and you can decide where you want to search" Yeonji decided that she will search on each of the rooms that they slept in along with Jimin. The both of them searched first in Jungkook and Tina's room but nobody is there, only some things scattered around. Yeonji checked the bathroom but there's no sign of someone. Next room is Yoongi and Yeonji's room, they just saw some of their things scattered around like Tina and Jungkook's room. Yeonji searched all the rooms except for Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung's room. Yeonji and Jimin both get inside the room and was shocked to see what's in front of them.

"Jin hyung, what happened?" Jimin helped Jin up and sat him down in the bed while Yeonji rush to their room to get some first aid kit. She came back after a few seconds and clean all his wounds.

"It's Liana's fault, she run away from here and came back with zombies running behind her. We didn't have time to closed the door because the zombies are already in front of the door and we can't risk of getting bitten"

"W-where are the others?" Yeonji's heart thump against her chest. The only sound that she can hear was Jungkook and Jenny's footsteps running towards the room where they're in.

"I-I don't know, we separated ways but I saw Taehyung and Hoseok run to the woods with Seon using the back door and I don't know where the others went" Yeonji teared up, well not only her but all the 4 of them.

"Don't worry hyung we'll find everybody"

"Thank you Kook"

____________________________________
It's already passed midnight and Yeonji can't sleep. She keep thinking if the other's are safe or not. She wanted to sleep but her eyes won't let her, it looks like it wants her to be awake all night. Maybe a late night walk can clear her mind. Yeonji slowly opened the door and quietly walk towards the back door but to be startled by Jin who also walked to the back door.

"Oh hey Yeonji, can't sleep?"

"Yeah, keep thinking about the others"

"Same, do you mind if I join you in your late night walk?"

"I don't mind" The both of them got out of the back door and slowly closed the door not wanting to wake up the trio.

After an hour, the both of them got back to the house and thankfully the three are still asleep. She bid her goodbyes to Jin and quietly goes back to her room. Yeonji sighs in relief when she gets inside her room, she turned around to find Jungkook staring at her with his one eyebrow up.

"Mind telling me where in the world have you been?"

"I just took a late night walk with Jin"

"Mmhh really?"

"Then why are you blushing and why is your lips swollen?"

{A/n:} I just published a new book. It's a Bts would you rather book. Go check it out