Not so Healthy Home {2}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

You stick your tongue out and continue scribbling on the paper plastered onto the kitchen table in front of you.

"What's that you're drawing?" Hikaru, your brother, asks from behind you.

You retreat your hand that's holding the purple crayon and pick up the page, turning your body around and shoving it in his face. "A princess. See her dress? I'm making it purple because Mommy loves that color. And her hair is brown like Mommy's too." You explain.

Hikaru gently holds the page between his fingers and smiles. He adores you. He himself doesn't have too many friends since you're his priority. He genuinely doesn't care about anything besides your wellbeing.

"So, Y/N, I was thinking. Since Mom's at work, we can go to the fields and I can work on your jutsu with you. How about it?" He asks as he places the messily colored page back on the table. You quickly agree to his terms and rush to your room, him following right after to help you get changed.

You watch as he opens your closet and grabs out a shirt along with a pair of shorts. He gently places them on the floor and crouches in front of you.

"Hands." He says. You lift your arms to his words and allow him to gently take off your shirt.

"You know, you're getting really close to perfecting the jutsu. I can sense it." He says while grabbing the black tank top from the floor that has your clan symbol neatly sewed onto the corner.

You give him a smile and allow him to put the shirt on you. "You think?"

He nods and pulls down your pajama shorts. "I know." He says. You giggle and step into the new pair of shorts, allowing your brother to pull them up and button them.

"Now c'mon, before Mom's shift ends."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"THIS ISN'T WORKING!" You shout as you crouch on the floor, covering your head with your hands, hot tears watering the dirt floor below you.

A comforting hand appears on your cheek and raises your head, revealing your brother with a warm smile. "Don't yell at yourself, it won't make anything better." His tone flows to your ears and stops the consistent tears.