Make Me a Promise {15}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

You tighten your arms around Kakashi's neck and groan. "Are we there yet?" Your voice is muffled as you rest your cheek on his back.

Kakashi rolls his eyes and bumps you up, keeping his arms hooked under your knees. "We've been in the village for like twenty minutes. I'm walking up to your apartment right now." He mutters, clearly annoyed that he's been carrying you for at least two hours now.

Your eyes shoot open and you push your body off of his, causing a loud crash to be heard throughout the entire hall. Ignoring the pain, you jump to your feet and start pushing him away.

"Go! Go!" You yell, glancing behind you a bit.

But, before you can even get a foot away, a hand appears on your shoulder.

Great.

"I thought I told you to stay away from my sister." A grave voice says from behind you, the person having an iron grip onto your shoulder. Your head drops between your shoulders in defeat and you shut your eyes, knowing what this means.

Kakashi lifts an eyebrow at your brother and takes your bag off of his back. "Just walking her home after our mission." He shrugs, holding the bag to him.

As Hikaru snatches the bag back, he sends a glare to Kakashi, who stands there with an unfazed look on his face.

This goes on for a few minutes. The two 5'8 guy's not blinking or making a noise while you stand there in annoyance, your head still down.

Kakashi then shrugs once more and turns around. "I'll be off then. Goodnight Y/N." He says as he walks away.

A heavy roll of the eyes is left from you and you push past your brother, purposely bumping into him before storming into your home. "You're so annoying, you know that? I'm allowed to have friend-" You stop dead in your tracks when you see the living room.

"Akemi."

"Y/N."

You stare at the brunette sitting on the couch and then glance around the room, seeing new paintings and wall decorations. Clearly she's taken decorating into her own hands.