Unkept Promises {49}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

"Wake up~" A voice coos, hands traveling up and down your bare back sweetly.

"Shut the hell up."

Kakashi laughs and removes his hands, watching you twist on your back and hold the sheets to your chest. He smiles and examines your puffy eyes, messy hair, and the scowl you're giving him. "You look so pretty, you know that?"

"Shut. Up."

His smile still stays the same as he genuinely admires you. You may have a dirty look on your face, hair undone, no makeup on, and only wearing a pair of underwear, but he still has a soft heart that really does believe you look beautiful.

So he kisses your dry lips and removes the sheets you're hiding with so he can hold you. "I love you." He whispers as you rest your head on his shoulder.

You adjust your back and bring the sheets up to your shoulder. "Why are you so sappy in the mornings?" You mutter with your cheek pressed against him.

"Because I get to wake up and see you first thing in the morning."

His statement does nothing to you and you keep your stoic look. He sees this and gives you puppy dog eyes, petting under your chin. "Aren't you happy to see me~?" He pouts.

You throw on a sappy smile and hug his head tightly. "Oh, Kakashi! Yes! Yes yes! I'm so happy to see you! I thought I would die and-"

"I hate you." He cuts off your act with a mutter, his cheek pressed against your chest. You giggle and make him look at you with a raised eyebrow. "That's not what you were saying last night when I sucked-"

"Don't." He interrupts, his cheeks turning red.

You softly laugh and place your hand on his cheek while kissing the opposing one. "It's okay, Kashi. I know you love me. I love you too~"

He chuckles and kisses your cheek as well before slipping out of bed, apparently wearing nothing. "Baby, I'm going to make some french toast. How much sugar do you want on yours?" He asks.