The Spot {3}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Your legs sway back and forth from the seat you're sitting at as you intently listen to your teacher go on about chakra natures.

It's been a couple of months at the academy and you've grown closer with Obito and Rin, although you still haven't exactly opened up or spent time with them outside of class.

"Can't you ever sit still?" A moody voice says from beside you. You turn your head and look at the boy who still sits beside you, Kakashi. It's a bit odd that he sits next to you.

You've tried moving seats, but he somehow appears right by your side.

"Sorry." You mutter and turn back around, staring harshly at the paper in front of you. Kakashi scoffs and leans forward in his seat so he can look at your face. "Stop apologizing. You didn't even do anything."

You keep your eyes away from him and look at your lap. "Sorry." You say once more.

His face falls and he lazily looks at you, rolling his eyes. "You're so annoying."

His words hit you like a brick and your face turns hot, your eyes glossing over a bit. "Y-you're mean. Does your mom let you be mean?" You ask, attempting your very hardest to stand up for yourself.

But you don't really have any clue as to how to stand up for yourself, so you're not doing much of a good job.

Kakashi slumps back in his seat and crosses his arms. "I don't have a mom, idiot." He snaps. You loosen up a bit and turn your head to him. "I don't have a dad." You say, finding out the two of you are slightly similar.

His eyes widen a bit but go right back to the scowl he wore before. "I didn't ask."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

You start to quietly exit the classroom until two hands appear on your own. You straighten up at the sudden hold and feel your cheeks heat up when you look to your sides and see Obito and Rin, both of them happy smiles on their faces.