Falling to Pieces {37}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Trigger warning: Description of s*lf h*rm

Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke all stand around the training field, confused as to why neither of their teachers are there.

"Do you think they died or something? Usually, they're late, but not this late." Naruto ponders, not exactly loving the fact that you, his favorite teacher, may be dead.

Sakura lands a punch on the back of his head and crosses her arms. "Naruto, you idiot, they're not dead. But maybe we should go home. It's been an hour." Sasuke rolls his eyes and adjusts his posture, standing against an old tree. "Wait thirty more minutes. Maybe they're together."

Naruto's cheeks get red and he giggles. "You think they did something dirty last night? Maybe that's why they're sleeping in." At his words, Sakura punches him again and looks to the ground with a green face. "That's nasty! Don't think about that!"

"I wouldn't put it past them. Kakashi-sensei clearly likes her." Sasuke butts in, looking at the two idiots.

——————

You lay in your bed on your side, holding your waist as you're curled up, heavy bags under your exhausted eyes.

Last night was a hell story. You barely even blinked throughout the night because Akira kept chanting the same two words, bringing you to the edge of insanity.

Kill him.

That's all she said. Over and over... and over... and over. There wasn't a single moment of silence. And even if you tried to blast a record player, she would just be louder.

The reason that she kept telling you to kill Kakashi is because of what he said. Now that you know for a fact that he loves you, you're very much able to survive. But you've already chosen against killing him. He doesn't deserve it.

Well- you had chosen against it...

As of right now, you've changed your mind. Not because you want to, but because you feel obligated to. You couldn't handle Akira's scratchy, horrid voice so you gave in, promising to kill the only man that you care about.