I Love You {39}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

"Then show me how much you don't regret."

Kakashi smiles handsomely and his hand travels up your thigh, the pads of his fingertips caressing your skin. But you notice that his eyes aren't full of lust as they've been before.

They're filled with sweetness and desire— primal desire of your heart.

As he looks at you with such eyes, his smile only gets sweeter, his eyes squinting from his prominent cheeks. "You don't think I've already shown you?" He teases in a chuckle, squeezing your skin just slightly.

As the moonlight shadows his features, you find yourself lost in his looks. Those space gray eyes that seem to be a-glow with love, but only when they land on your own. That perfected, flashing smile that warms your heart. The gentle touch that his fingers give when they touch your skin, tainted or not.

He isn't a model, but he should be. His lush, shiny silver hair that falls past his chiseled face as he hovers over you, the moon visible behind his head. Handsome is an understated way. To you, he's perfect.

How can one think of another in such way, though? Nobody's perfect. There is always something wrong with everyone, right?

So why can you not find anything wrong with this man?

His broad Spartan-like shoulders that are bare at the moment, moonglow painting his already pale skin, paler, seemingly snow white with shadows within the crevices of his muscles. The muscles that decorate his already perfect self, hard yet smooth.

Even his scar, which is one of your favorite things on him, is perfect. It may be a heart-hurting addition to his handsome face, but nonetheless, it's mesmerizing. The discolored crevice in his skin that may seem like a downside, is quite the opposite.

You really cannot see a single thing wrong with Kakashi Hatake. Even his personality seems dream material.

So, you come to realize that the statement is true; When you're in love with someone, every flaw they own seems to sink away, becoming a blindside in which you don't care about.