The Anatomy of a Hug {26}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

The coldness of the tile hits your skin as you shiver, begging for the pain to go away.

Again, another failed attempt.

Now you realize as to why Rin asked Kakashi to kill her. Not being able to kill yourself is probably the worst punishment there is.

Meaningless tears fall from your eyes as you curl up into a ball, hugging your knees and focusing on your breathing.

It's been about two weeks or so since you've been in the Leaf. Every day after training, Kakashi has asked to spend time with you, and each time you decline. It's a hard situation you're in. Too much time spent with him will be bad on your end, yet you want to spend time with him.

You allow your eyes to shut and your mind to slip away, not holding back from where it wants to take you.

Flashback

"Y/N."

You look over and see Kakashi on the other side of the stream. You greet him with a nod of the head and he continues to walk toward you, on top of the water instead of wasting time with the log.

As he approaches you, he slips off his mask and begins transferring his vision between your mouth and sad eyes.

He reaches you and bends down just slightly, placing one hand on your hip and the other on your jawline.

And just like that, he presses his lips to yours.

End Flashback

That day was so bipolar. The worst thing that's ever happened to you, happened on that day... yet you want to go back so bad.

As you stay curled up on the floor, you begin trembling and gripping your head, harshly breathing through the pain.

Honestly, it isn't physical pain that you're going through at the moment. You've never actually hurt yourself when trying to end it all. Instead, you ingest something or do something that won't physically show on your body.