What Falling in Love Feels Like {14}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

*Fifteen Years Old*

You finish packing your bag and sling it over your shoulder before beginning to leave your apartment, double checking to make sure your arm is wrapped.

Having the full length glove for your arm was an extreme help with time, but as time went on you outgrew it and so you're back to square one.

Buying another one is out of the option, considering it's expensive to get them custom made, and asking Minato for another is also out of the question because you hate asking for things.

You meet Hikaru at the door and smile. "I'm off on a mission. It should be like, 3 days or something." You shrug. He throws his arms around you and squeezes. "Alright, I love you okay? Make sure you get home safe."

You squeeze him right back and nod. "I will, don't worry about me. When I get back, Akemi should be moved in, right?"

His face heats up at the sound of his girlfriends name and he looks away from you. "Yeah..." He sweatdrops. A smirk grows on your face and you raise an eyebrow. "Are you going to propose soon?"

"Get out."

Before you know it you're shoved out of the apartment and the door is slammed closed. "Get out." You mock with your hand and hold your head up high as you exit the building, dramatically huffing.

As soon as you walk out, you see Kakashi leaning on a building across from your own. He smiles and jogs up to you, each of you greeting each other with a warm hug— your arms around his neck and his around your waist.

It didn't take long for him to get used to your affectionate ways. After you announced that the two of you were best friends about two year ago, you not only trained together, but you also spent time doing other things.

Whether it be getting food, aimlessly walking around, or even running around hiding from Hikaru... considering he still doesn't accept Kakashi as your friend.

Although, you never took him back to 'the spot'. You enjoyed him being there, you did, but that was the spot with Obito and Rin. So you'd prefer to keep it that way.