You Feel Like Home to Me {8}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

"I'm so happy that I'm back." You say as you deflect a kunai Rin just threw at you. She giggles and gets ready to throw another. "Me too, you have no clue how horrible it was without a girl."

"HEY!" Obito yells from his spot a few ten feet away from you, offended by her statement. Both you and Rin start laughing and continue throwing kunai's, dodging and deflecting them. "It's ok Obito, I bet you were the one that kept her motivated." You sooth.

He smirks at your compliment and gains confidence, harshly throwing four ninja stars at the training dummy. You watch as they all hit and feel the same fluttery feeling you felt when you first got back about a week ago, feeling proud of him.

"Good job." You quietly say to yourself, your cheeks red and hot.

He glances back at you and when the two of you make eye contact you both shoot your head back forward and don't look at each other once more.

"You're so good at this." Rin mutters, having much more of a hard time than you.

You smile at the compliment and quit throwing them, her doing the same. "Don't worry about it! I'm only good because of Jiraiya-sensei, he's real talented. I can always help you out and I bet you'll be better than everyone." You explain.

"You're so full of yourself." A low voice comes from a few feet away.

You look to your left and see Kakashi practicing hand signs, refusing eye contact. You tighten the corners of your lips and furrow your brows. "I'm not full of myself. I'm just saying it how it is." You spurt.

He stops his signs and gets up with his hands on his hips, walking over to you. "You are full of yourself. Just because you trained with a legendary Sannin means nothing." He snaps.

You walk to him and meet him in the middle, crossing your arms. "You're just jealous. I bet you'd kill to go through what I did." You sass to him.

He scoffs and rolls his eyes. "I'm not jealous of your flat chested self."

Your jaw drops and you don't even hesitate before grabbing him by his collar and sending a punch his way. "Shut up you perv!" You yell.