Everything is on Your Shoulders {24}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

From this point on, there is constant mention of suicidal thoughts and behavior, although nothing goes into detail. If you are triggered by these topics don't read or read with immense caution. And remember, you're loved, you're worthy, and we want you here on this Earth. Don't hesitate to dm me if you're going through a hard time, my love. You deserve to live, you deserve more than you know.

Your tired feet carry you across the field while your arms are crossed, fiddling with a crevice in your wrapping.

Last night you ended up finding a small townhouse that you can rent. There's only one bedroom but it's not like you need anything else. After all, you aren't even planning on staying here for long.

But the decision is tearing you away, which is making Akira's consumption process speed up.

And you're horrified.

Each day you wake up with more and more skin tainted. You now wrap your arm, neck, entire left leg, and right leg up until the middle of the shin. All of those parts of your body are discolored either all over, or in blotches.

You've stopped trying to wash it away and you've grown to leave it there and focus on who to kill.

One of the biggest problems of this is constantly having to buy wrapping for your skin as well as making sure it doesn't get cut, exposing anything it shouldn't.

"Y/N-sensei, you're finally here!" Naruto says with a smile and runs to you, stopping his sparring with Sasuke.

He then suddenly leaps onto your body and latches around your neck, squeezing you. "Y'know, I'm real glad you came back. I thought you wouldn't." He laughs, continuing to hug you.

Your arms stay at your sides and you look at his smiling face, taken aback by his affection. You had only met this kid yesterday so it's quite odd.

You rip him off of you and place him back on the floor, looking down at him. "Why wouldn't I have come back?"

"I dunno... I just- I just thought you wouldn't." The boy says with a sheepish laugh, scratching the back of his neck.