You're Somebody Else {29}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

"Alright, Etsuko, what do you think about this village?" Kakashi asks the girl he's basically cradling in his arms, allowing her to lean all up against him.

The woman sighs and tiredly nods, tugging at his Jonin jacket. "Yeah, Kakashi, this is fine."

Im going to throw up-

Clearly, all of the others are thinking the same. The bright moon is illuminating everyone's nauseated faces.

You all walk into the quiet, dark village and start looking around a bit, focusing on any buildings that may seem like an inn. You on the other hand, are looking for a tavern to release some stress, maybe even meeting someone for a random hookup.

And luckily you pass by one pretty quick. "I'll meet up with you all later." Is all you say before busting into the lowly lit building, the scent of alcohol already hitting your nostrils.

As soon as you enter, many lustful, lazy, droopy eyes land on you, examining your figure. You simply remove your top layer and leave yourself in your spaghetti strap, skin tight body suit and your long skirt that accentuates your chest, already looking for some guys.

Yeah, Kakashi may be a whore, but it'd be a lie to say you're not also a whore as well. I mean, why wouldn't you be? Pimping around for free drinks, what's the big deal?

You spot a couple men at a table and make your way to them, holding your overlay in your arm. As soon as you get to them, you lean on the table and push your breasts together. "Hey, do you have room for another?"

Their drunk eyes size your body until they stop at your chest, smiles on both of their faces. "For you, yeah." You're pulled into one of their laps almost immediately and held there, but you don't exactly care. Instead, you reach onto the table and grab a beer, already starting to drink as you slump against the male's chest.

His thick arms wrap around your waist and he tightens his grip, making sure you can't move. But honestly, you can move if you wanted. You're a ninja, you know how to escape these situations.