Others {27}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Your tired eyelids flutter open, revealing the faint, crisp morning light, seeping in through the closed blinds and illuminating the two sleeping bodies tangled in the dark sheets.

It takes a moment for you to recall what happened last night, but you do. The last thing you remember is pressing kisses on Kakashi's torso until he fell asleep. Which led to you also falling asleep, your cheek pressed against his abs and arms around his torso.

But clearly sometime over the night both of you shifted. His head is now pressed against your stomach, your shirt ridden up with his arms around your torso, and your legs are around his body, keeping you both close to one another.

As you run your fingers through the male's soft, silver hair, it wakes him up and he groans, squeezing your waist and opening his eyes slowly.

As soon as he sees your body, he smiles and takes a refreshing breath, knowing he did in fact protect you through the night.

"Hi." You whisper, fingers lingering through his hair. He looks up at you and lazily smiles. "Hey."

When he speaks, your stomach churns. The deepness and raspiness of his voice is hot, it'd be a lie to say otherwise.

He then moves his arms so his hands are on your waist and travels up your body, bringing your shirt with him and stopping around your ribs. But when he does, he notices something on your stomach.

"Your yin-yang symbol? It's gone. That- was that a seal?" He worriedly asks, recalling the information you gave him yesterday about Akira.

Your begin to start lying but stop yourself. The truth is something Kakashi deserves.

"It was." You admit.

The man sits up and looks at you with huge eyes, worry laced all over his features. "A-are you safe?"

...Maybe the truth isn't the best idea.

"I am."

Kakashi frowns and lays back down, lingering his fingers where the seal used to be. The seal— even though he didn't know it was a seal at the time— was something he absolutely adored and he thought of it often when you weren't around.