Pranking {28}

If you've read my other book, you probably recognize this mission. I'm sorry it's just so fun to write ab jealousy and such an easy plot developer 🙈

 I'm sorry it's just so fun to write ab jealousy and such an easy plot developer 🙈

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

"A princess~!" Naruto sings, hearts floating around his head as his cheeks are blushed a deep red.

The mission is horrific in your opinion. Escorting a princess to her land. Royalty has never been anything you've enjoyed, but female royalty just has to be the worst.

Usually they're prissy, and honestly... attention seeking whores.

...Or maybe you're just a hateful person.

Either way, it's a drag.

All of you approach the gate and see the princess, kindly waving as she stands posh and dainty, her kimono pleasing her pale skin.

She has a headdress resting on the top of her platinum blond hair, which compliments her ocean blue eyes. The woman's jawline is sharp- yet not too sharp.

Per usual— she's perfect.

Her skin isn't tainted. No texture, no marks, just her beautiful self standing in the beam of a sun, sending the perfect lighting to her.

"Evening, Princess Etsuko." Kakashi greets, offering her a handshake, which she accepts daintily and perfectly.

You watch a deep blush swim onto her cheeks and your stomach churns, finding her revolting for absolutely no reason.

I'm not jealous.

"Don't get too excited Naruto, royalty will treat us like trash." You whisper, slinging a lazy arm over his shoulder and whispering into the boys ear.

Kakashi then clears his throat and nods ahead. "I do assume we should get going. And remember guys, Etsuko is higher status than us, respect would be appreciated." The man very clearly focuses his statement on you and your jaw drops, accidentally tightening your grip on Naruto so you're cutting off his air supply.