Consumed {11}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Your head shoots a pulsating pain all around and hospital disinfects sting your nostrils as you take a singular breath in. You don't remember a single thing that happened... but what you do remember-

"Obito?"

"R-Rin-"

You not only watched Obito die, but you also watched Rin die in the hands of Kakashi. You weren't physically there for either of the deaths, but you were there.

In the meantime the only other thing you can remember is being in the underworld and smiling as you watch people suffer, knowing they feel just as you do.

You hear faint yells and open your heavy eyelids, the florescent white lights harshly hitting your vision and causing your eyes to scrunch back up.

After taking a few moments to adjust, you finally open your eyes all the way to see you're in a hospital bed, the depressing white walls almost mocking you.

You glance to the side with only your tired eyes and see your brother at the door, waving his arm down the hall as if he's signaling people to come over.

"H-Hikaru." You rasp. He snaps his head back to you and quickly walks to your side, crouching and holding your hand. "You're awake." He says and hands you a bottle of water, opening the cap for you.

You take the water and nod as you down all of it in one go, immediately feeling refreshed.

You then hold both of his hands in your own and look at the sheets covering your legs. "Rin and Obito... they're dead... aren't they." You speak in a very quiet tone. Your brother widens his eyes cocks his head back a bit. You weren't there for either of their deaths, so how do you know?

"Y/N... how did you know that?" He asks with intent. You look back to him and sigh. "I saw it. I was there. But from above." Those are the only words that make it possible to explain it. You don't know how you know they died, you just remember it happening.

Hikaru sees your uncertainty and nods, clearly knowing you have no clue what you know.

You then look to your arm and see it bandaged all the way up to your shoulder. You tilt your head and start to unwrap it- considering nothing else is bandaged- but you're quickly stopped. "N-not here." Hikaru says, sensing who's coming down the hall.