伏線 {40}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Quick reminder: Y/N is technically a villain.

There isn't even a second that passes before you and Kakashi both sprint directly at one another, smiles on your faces. It really has been quite a while since you've sparred.

And every time you did in the past, it always ended in a tie.

But, you're genuinely interested in how this will end. You've each gotten significantly stronger, that's a given. But who is the one who's gotten stronger than the other?

If that's even happened. You both could very much be at the same level, but immensely stronger where you're deadly to each other.

When you reach in the middle, he's the one to throw the first punch, which you catch with ease, stopping his fist by using your palm to catch it. "Are we using jutsu's or not?" You question as your foot swings to kick him, something he dodges with immense ease.

"No clones or substitution. Free to do anything else." He confirms with a smirk, pulling his fist from your hand. Once he gets it out, he retreats and starts running East, making you do the same. "So, free-range of whatever jutsu?" You lift an eyebrow.

When he nods, you smile and immediately twist on your heels, which Kakashi immediately follows as well. Clearly, he doesn't want you getting far, which kind of pisses you off. You need to get far enough so he can't see your hand seals. Because you aren't an idiot.

He will for sure copy them, no matter where you are. He isn't called the Copycat Ninja for no reason.

But, what he doesn't know, is that you have a couple of unknown seals needed for your jutsu's, considering your chakra is beyond rare.

So if he's at least one hundred meters away, he won't be able to make out any foreign hand seals perfectly. And that gives you a better chance at getting a jutsu done without him copying it.