{After}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Here are just some things that happened after Y/N and Kakashi's death, along with some cannon facts.

• So after their death, their bodies had burned and turned to ashes. But nobody knew that. So everyone assumed they ran away together.

• What Asuma said was true. Kakashi had planned on proposing to Y/N the day they both died. They had died around 2am, which also means they died on her birthday.

• Y/N was actually pregnant when she died. It was only a few days but she was. Obviously she didn't know. If she did know she wouldn't have killed herself.

• When Naruto found out that they had 'run away' he went rogue along with Sasuke and joined the Akatsuki. I think you can put together the rest of the storyline.

• The child that Y/N had met briefly after the whole fiasco with being hit by a rock was in fact her half brother. She knew this because he looked just like Hikaru. Hikaru looked like his mother while Y/N looked like her father.

• Kushina was in fact okay with Y/N adopting Naruto.

• As to why Jiraiya and Tsunade kicked her out? Danzo. He scared the two enough by telling them lies about how he had been watching her and she never actually left the Akatsuki.

• Danzo is also the reason Minato kicked her out as well and sent her on the suicide mission.

• Nothing Jiraiya said in his last words to Y/N were true. In fact, when she called him dad he began to cry because he's always wanted to know if she actually saw him as her father.

• When Hikaru claimed that he had seen Y/N, he actually did. Y/N didn't know this but she was in a village with Itachi and Kisame and Hikaru caught a glimpse of her face.

• Hikaru's present to Y/N for her sixteenth birthday was his blessing for her to be with Kakashi. Hikaru could tell how much she liked him. He knew it was true love.

• Jiraiya ended up devoting his life to finding Y/N. She was his 'prophecy' even though the true prophecy was Naruto. But Naruto also went rogue before he got the chance to even be trained by Jiraiya anyways.

• Asuma ended up living which meant he and Kurenai got married. At their wedding they had photos of Y/N and Kakashi and even had a speech for them.

• Obito figured out that Y/N and Kakashi had died which gave him more rage and the whole world really did go under Akatsuki's plan.

If you have any questions feel free to ask! I'll answer :)