A Soulmate Who Wasn't Meant to be {45}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Random fact bc I'm bored - I wrote this to an adventure time playlist. Although it was mainly "time adventure" on repeat.

"I'm not sure, Kabuto! This is new to me as well!"

Orochimaru's yelling voice makes you open your eyes to see bright lights. So, since you don't feel any pain, you sit up and look at your arm, seeing you do in fact have your arm of flesh back.

But there's another problem.

Akira is clearly awake and she is devouring your skin at a quick pace. Quicker than you've ever seen before. As of right now, the skin up to your elbow is once more charcoal grey with white markings.

"Give me a kunai. Quick." You demand, causing the two guys to shuffle around. Once they get one, they place it in your hand and you immediately get to work.

You load your heavenly chakra into your right hand, causing the blade to also fill with your personal chakra. You then direct the blade to your skin and begin cutting, making the two people look at you with wide eyes.

All the while your face is stone, not showing an ounce of discomfort as you brand yourself, creating the yin-yang symbol that is very important to the curse held inside your body.

Wherever there is good, there is bad.
Wherever there is bad, there is good.

That's the way of the curse. Not too confusing.

You finish it off and exhale through your gritted teeth, grabbing bandages and wrapping the deep wound that carves into your muscle. You then climb off the metal table and stand to your feet, stretching your arm. "Thanks."

You begin walking out of the room but suddenly Kabuto is in front of you holding a blade to your throat, keeping you still.

Orochimaru sees this and extends his arm to the boy, flicking the blade from his hand. "She can leave. You and I are no match for her." He states, very knowing of how much power you possess.