Chapter 2

(Note: For better reference to this chapter, please put on the following song Summer In The City: By Now United)

In the first days of summer of 2018...

"Maire! Maire!" said Aurora, as she calls upon her daughter Maire inside of their house, as she is searching for her. "Maire! Hurry up will you? I have to buy groceries!"

Finally her daughter comes out of her room, holding a DVD disc in her left hand.

"Yes?" said Maire, as she looks at her mother.

"Maire, where were you? I was calling you for hours!" said Aurora, as she put her hands on her hips.

"I was in my room, picking a movie to watch." said Maire, as shows her mother the disc in her hand.

"Maire, do you know what day is it?" said Aurora

"Uh, Tuesday." said Maire "A day after Monday, and a day before Wednesday."

"Very funny, Maire." said Aurora, as she chuckles. "But do you really know what today actually is?"

"Movie day." said Maire 

"No, today is grocery shopping day." said Aurora

"Oh really, I didn't know that." said Maire, trying to act surprised. "Can I just stay home, and watch my movie."

"No." said Aurora.

"What? Why?" said Maire "I'm already old enough to stay in the house by myself. I'm 17"

"Yeah, you're 17, and almost 18." said Aurora. "And since you aren't 18 yet, you'll have no choice but to come with me to the store."

"Okay, fine." said Maire "either way I can watch the movie when we get back."

Maire and her mother Aurora then leave the house, and go to the nearest grocery store that is close to their house. While in the grocery store, Aurora then looks at her daughter.

"Maire, go and get a cereal box." said Aurora "I forgot to get one when we entered the store."

"Which one?" said Maire, as she looks at her mother. "Which one do I pick?"

"Any one you want." said Aurora, as she stands in the check up line.

Maire then leaves to get a cereal box.

"Which one do I pick?" said Maire, as she thought to herself and looked at the other cereal boxes. "There are so many good choices. That's the problem, there aren't any except for one."

Maire then takes the only cereal box that was on the shelf, a Tiger Flakes cereal box.

"It is the only here." said Maire to herself again. "I'll take it, since either way my mother would tell me to get it."

Maire then takes the last Tiger Flakes cereal box and leaves into the checkout line in where her mother was at.

"I'm telling you these cereal boxes are selling like hot cakes!" said the cashier lady, as she scans the items that Aurora and Maire got and looks at them. "Many people would come here and ask for them."

"And why is that?" said Aurora, as she looked at the cashier lady.

"Something about a winning ticket, that could let the winner join the USWNT in their summer season!" said the cashier lady, as she scans other items. "If you check the information details of the cereal box, it'll tell you everything."

Aurora looks at Maire, as she looks at her putting the cereal box in the checkout line counter.

"And the cereal box too." said Aurora, as she looked at the cashier lady.