Chapter 12

(Note: For better reference to this chapter, please put on the following song Reggaeton Lento: CNCO FEAT. Little Mix, and Watch Me Whip: Silento when both of the songs are announced.)

Day 1, of training...

The next day, everyone in the meeting room had their training uniforms on, except for Maire who was wearing black basketball shorts to the knees, a black T-shirt, red and black basketball socks, and running shoes on. As Coach Jill enters the room, she then looks at the people in the room.

"Maire, would you follow me out of the meeting room please." said Coach Jill, as she looks at Maire who stands up from her seat.

As Coach Jill escorts Maire to the exit, as she is following her. Coach Jill then signals for Carli, Andi, Crystal, Christen, and Lynn, who also stood out from their seats and walked towards them. Coach Jill then closes the door behind them. The five players, including Maire and Coach Jill, walk towards the GYM room in which the GYM's training coach was already waiting for them.

"Maire, you will begin your conditioning training with Carli, Andi, Crystal, Christen, and Lynn." said Coach Jill, as she looked at Maire. "I heard about your little incident last night, and decided to put in a group of six people. Don't worry, each group will be different, Carli, Christen, Mal, and Tobin have also decided to help out too. One day you will be conditioning with Carli and Christen along with some other players, while the next day you will be training with Tobin and Mal along with another group of players."

"Yeah." said Christen, as she and the other girls smiled at Maire.

"Great, so girls start doing some stretches and warm up drills. Maire, will join you in a bit." said Coach Jill, as she looks at Carli, Andi, Crystal, Christen, and Lynn.

"Coach Jill." said the GYM's training coach.

"Train her on how to lift up weights. The right way, after she gets some stretches done with the team." said Coach Jill, as she looks at the training coach. "And get her conditioned. So that we can at least put in some muscle in those arms."

The other girls giggle, as Maire turns red in embarrassment.

"Uh, I've done weights before, when I was on the basketball team in my high school." said Maire, as she looked at Coach Jill and at the GYM's training coach.

"Yes, but. You will start at level 0." said Coach Jill, as she looks at Maire. "Just in case you forgot to know how to lift weights."

"Uh, ok." said Maire, as she stopped turning red.

"Okay, well... see you girls in a bit." said Coach Jill, as she leaves the GYM room.

"Bye." said the GYM's training coach, as he looks at Coach Jill leaving and looks at Maire. "You can go to where your teammates are stretching at. I'm going to set up the weights in the power rack cages."

The GYM coach then leaves to one of the power rack cages and starts to put weights on them. As Maire goes to where the girls were stretching at.

"Hi there I'm Andi Sullivan." said Andi, as she looks at Maire. "It's nice to meet you."

"I'm Maire." said Maire

"Uh, no offense Maire, but In order to put in some muscles on your arms, you'll have to lift up some weights first." said Rose

"Yeah, no you're not wrong on that." said Maire

"So Maire, is it true that Kelley pranked you?" said Carli, as she questioned Maire.

"No." said Maire, as she looks at Carli.

"Are you sure?" said Carli

"Yeah." said Maire