Chapter 16

The next day...

Before taking their bus trip, some of the girls were standing in front of the driveway of the camp, while others were getting into the travel bus. Christen, who was one of the girls that was standing in the driveway, sees that Maire wouldn't enter the bus.

"Are you waiting for someone, or your bus buddy." said Christen, as she walks towards Maire.

"I'm waiting for all of the girls to enter." said Maire, as she turns to Christen who is standing next to her.

"Why." said Christen

"Because, I heard that you girls have a traditional seating chart." said Maire, as she looked around at the girls and later back at Christen. "For your games and practice games. I also heard that some of the girls are very comfortable with their seats and their bus buddies. And that I should stay aware of them, or else I'm going to get yelled at."

"Hmph, yeah that's true." said Christen, as she smirks. "Anyways, rather than just let you wait out here, why don't I show you which seats are traditional and which ones are not."

"Yeah, sure." said Maire

"Follow me." said Christen, as she walks towards the bus with Maire following behind her. "Alright listen closely."

Christen then shows Maire the seats that are taken and which ones are not.

"Don't sit in those seats, that's where Alex and Tobin sit." said Christen, as she points at two seats next to each other. "Trust me, I did sit in one of those seats on my first day, not knowing that Alex and Tobin sat there. And was taken immediately out by Alex." 

"Wow, really. That bad." said Maire

"Yes, you have no idea. Some girls can get too comfortable sitting with their bus buddies." said Christen, as she starts to point at the back seats in the bus. "Anyways, that's the traditional seating chart. You did get all of that right?"  

"Yeah, I think so." said Maire

"Don't worry, I'm going to remind you again, if we go on another bus trip," said Christen, looking at Maire. "Anyways, you can sit next to me if you want. Nobody hardly ever sits next to me sometimes. The seat next to me is free, if you don't want to sit alone."

"Um, no thanks." said Maire, as she looks at Christen.

"Are you sure?" said Christen, as she sat in her seat.

"Yeah, I'm sure." said Maire, who sits in the row behind Christen, in which Christen told her that those seats were free and weren't sometimes used.

"Okay, then." said Christen, as she puts her stuff down. "You can sit there if you want, when you want to sit."

Maire then sits in the seat that was close to the window. Kelley, who came into the bus, speed walked towards the row that was across from Maire's and hid behind the seat that Carli sits on.

"Oh no." said Maire, as she said to herself while looking at Kelley. "I smell trouble."

Just then Carli enters into the bus after Lindsey and Morgan Brian entered and walked toward their seats.

"Bus trip here we come." said Carli, cheerfully.

"Any guesses on where we're going?" said Christen, as she looks at Carli who was almost close to her seat.

"No, not yet." said Carli, as she looks at Christen. "But I have a lot of guesses."

"Same." said Christen, as Carli was about to sit in her seat.