Chapter 20

Day 8 of training...

The next day, Maire is in the indoor GYM room along with the woman training coach. Morgan Brian, later enters the room and walks towards Maire and the training coach.

"Hi Coach." said Morgan, as she looks at the training coach, and later turns to Maire. "Hi, I'm Morgan Brian."

"Hi there, I'm Maire." said Maire

"Nice." said Morgan

Just then Tegan Mcgrady and Hallie Mace entered the room as well.

"Where's Tobin and Mal?" said the training coach, as she looks at Morgan.

"Oh, they're coming a little late." said Morgan

"Again." said the training coach, as she looks at Morgan. "What is it this time?"

Morgan chuckles.

"Um, they scared Kelley, after she and Lindsey scared Allie." said Morgan, as she chuckles. "Kelley, is probably chasing them right now."

Tegan Mcgrady and Hallie Mace, stood next to Maire, the training coach, and Morgan. Both girls looked at Maire.

"Hello, I'm Tegan Mcgrady." said Tegan, as she smiles.

"And I'm Hallie Mace." said Hallie, as she also smiles.

Just then Tobin and Mal entered the room laughing.

"Did you see Kelley, on how fast she was running!" said Tobin, as she was laughing.

"Yeah." said Mal, as she laughed as well.

"Ahem." said the training coach, as Maire, Tegan, Hallie, and Morgan looked at the two of them.

"Oh uh." said Tobin, as she and Mal both smiled.

"Hi." said Mal

"Are we too late." said Tobin, as she and Mal put their stuff next to where the others put their duffels and backpacks.

"No training was just getting started." said the training coach, as the girls started to giggle behind her, except for Maire. "Stretch ladies!"

The girls then started to form a circle and stretch.

"So what are we doing today?" said Mal

"The physical test and the beep test." said Maire

Just then all of the girls whined.

"Oh come on." said Tobin

"You've got to be kidding me." said Morgan

"I wish, I was." said Maire, as she looked at the girls. "I was talking to the training coach, before you girls entered."

"Well, we all know who's going to win the beep test." said Mal, as she and the other girls look at Tobin.

"Have you done the beep test, before Maire?" said Morgan, as she looks at Maire.

"I have, but only in middle school." said Maire

"Were you good?" said Tegan

"Uh, I don't know honestly." said Maire, as she looks at Tegan.

"Well, we're going to find that out either way." said Mal

A few minutes later, after done with their stretches, the girl then formed a line on the sideline of the room. 

"Okay girls, push-ups position." said the training coach, as she looked at the girls.

The girls positioned themselves in their push-up position.