Chapter 29

After practice, Maire walks to the locker room, and walks inside of the lobby along with Kelley.

"Don't worry about anything Maire." said Kelley, as she looked at Maire. "So what, if the girls are weird around you. Also, I have to leave to do something, catch you later Maire."

"See ya, Kelley." said Maire

Kelley then leaves Maire walking alone. As Maire is walking in the hallway she then hears Emily, Rose, Sam, Kriste, Lindsay, and Carli in Lynn's room, as she was walking by.

"Maire, come right in." said Rose, as she smiled.

"Um, I don't know." said Maire, as she was unsure.

"Oh come on." said Rose, as she takes Maire by her hand and takes her into Lynn's room.

"Hi Maire, welcome." said Carli

Maire then sees that they have a clear container box with water balloons in it.

"Are those water balloons?" said Maire

"Yeah, here." said Rose, as she gave Maire a water balloon, as the other girls except for Carli and Rose gasped.

"Maire, you might want to be careful with that water balloon that you are holding." said Emily, as she looked at Maire. "Because, we are going to need it for later, for a special exercise."

While Maire is holding the water balloon gently, the other girls then back away from Maire as she sometimes would turn to talk to them. As Megan and Alex enter the room along with Tobin and Crystal, Lindsay then quickly reacts to Maire.

"Maire please, give me that water balloon you leave." said Lindsey

"Girls trust me, I'm not going to do anything with the water balloon." said Maire

Before she leaves. Maire then tells Lindsay that she and the other girls could trust her, however after seeing Carli, Sam, Tobin, and Rose nodding their heads, while the other girls don't.

"Maire, Coach Jill is looking for you." said Alex, as she looks at Maire. "She's in the sideline stands."

Maire then gives Lindsay the water balloon gently, and leaves the room. As Maire arrives, the sideline stands where Coach Jill was at.

"Hi Maire." said Coach Jill, as she looked at Maire.

"Hi Coach." said Maire

"Just the person I was looking for." said Coach Jill, as she smiles. "Maire, thank you for speaking up about the problem that you have. After our little talk in the morning, I explained your situation to a former United States Women's National Team coach, and players, and who have decided to arrive at our location the next day to help us train you."

"Really, that's great!" said Maire, who was excited about the news. "And thank you Coach, for understanding."

"You're welcome." said Coach Jill

"However, can I ask you a question?" said Maire

"Sure." said Coach Jill

"Who was the person that told her about making "Prank Day" a team trust bonding exercise?" said Maire, as she asked Coach Jill.

"Umm..." said Coach Jill

Meanwhile in Lynn's room...

"Girls, come on. Maire's innocent." said Carli, as she tells Alex, Tobin, Megan, Ashlyn, Emily, Sam, Rose, Christen, Lynn, and Kriste. "We shouldn't prank her."

"Carli's right, Maire is innocent." said Chisten, as Tobin, Sam, Rose, and Lynn nodded.

"Yeah, if she wasn't she would have gotten us, right here on the spot!" said Tobin, as she looks at the water balloon container.

"Yeah," said Lynn, as she looked at Ashlyn.

"Yeah, even Rose gave her a water balloon to hold, and she didn't use it against us." said Sam, as she looked at the other girls.

"She gave it back to us," said Rose, as she looked at Ashlyn. "And told us to trust her."

"Yeah, yeah, but. Don't you all know that you are all forgetting something very important, right now, Maire is part of Kelley's team! And I'm sorry girls, but we are going to prank her." said Ashlyn, as she got a water balloon out. "Who knows, if Kelley has a trick up her sleeve. Maire has no choice but to obey her. Girls come on, we all know that Kelley is the queen of pranks."

"Yeah, and she scares us a lot while we are walking in the hallways." said Emily

"Well, actually sometimes Lindsey also does scare us sometimes as well." said Kristie, as she turns to Lindsey. "Isn't that right Lindsey. Lindsey, Lindsey?"

Kristie then turns around and looks at the other girls.

"Girls, has anyone seen Lindsey? She was here a minute ago, does anyone know where she went?" said Kristie, as she looked at her teammates in which they all shrugged.

"Girls, it's time to prepare ourselves as of right now. We are going to meet in the lounge room to strike." said Ashlyn, as she looks at all of the girls inside of the room. "You all know what to do."

Meanwhile as Maire is walking in the hallway, around the corner...

"It can't be," said Maire, as she told herself. "Why her?"

Just then, Maire started to put all of the pieces together, and looked at a familiar figure in front of her. Maire then gasps and stops walking after seeing Lindsey right in front of her.

"It can't be. Lindsey?" said Maire, as she sees Lindsey holding a water balloon.